Reviews for What's Not Said
AmyPC chapter 2 . 1/27
This is absolutely beautiful. They don't need words. Gorgeous writing. Thank you for sharing it.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Oh this, this is beautiful. I love it. What a lovely, yet heartbreaking, way to show the love between them. Gorgeous work.
DalWriter chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I forgot about the pears.
fredluvr09 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Can I just say (again) how much I love this? Beautiful, very true to character, etc etc. As kind of a dialogue nut, :D. Much love.
Frankincense Pontipee chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
This is cracking. So in character, and so well thought out. Love it.
where she went chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Dark, yet very well written.
desperate for more chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
This is really beautiful. I love the way you show us, with their actions and little verbal interaction, how in tune they are with each other. Wonderful fic. Thank you for writing and sharing.
blarhadkhsnt chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I can't think of words to describe how much I love this. It's so beautiful. Their relationship is good... but they still need to be honest with each other. I love that you planted a teeny tiny doubt that in our heads if things were really ok... you showed that they were, by showing that how well they know each other. Ugh so good.
LoVefan4ever chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I really loved this! You gave us a wonderful picture of a happy future Logan and Veronica but without losing the flaws that make them, them. Their words reflecting on their own relationship ring so true - I'm glad we got to see both POVs.

I absolutely loved reading this! I really hope you'll write more VM! )
lateVMlover chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I found most of this chapter to be absolutely beautiful. The pear thing was a bit abrupt for me though. However, I like the way you demonstrated the obvious unity and connection between the two and the innate unspoken understanding between them.
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
The understated sensuality you sprinkle through this chapter makes me ache! Beautiful! :)
Spygrrl chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Very moving. I like the dual POV chapters. You really gave them a potential future I could believe in. I love that for Logan & Veronica it really comes down to how well they know (and love) each other.
inheritedcraziness chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
This is a pretty story. I like the images you create. And the emotions are so strong.

It might not be what is said for Logan and Veronica that is the most important, but what you say is. You tap into their emotions effortlessly.

A really great story.
Nichole chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Very bittersweet! Love both POV's and that they thought along the same path but can't help but wish there had been an "I love you" or something from Veronica as out of character as it would have been. Thanks for sharing!