Reviews for The Cutest Thing Since Tratie
Random hobo chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.

When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.

When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.

When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.

When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.

When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.

When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.

When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.

When you were 20, your mom drove you to collage. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the drom so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends.

When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.

When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children.

Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you.

If YOU love your mom, re-post this and if you don't, you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Omg so cute
emmaroo chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
oh joy
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
nice story.i guess...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Greek "togas" are called Chitons FYI and nice job.
Funnytributes chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Parker and Me chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
that was a little Ooc but i liked it anyway
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
"Ohh Jasper is so cute!"
*Reyna comes up to me and slaps me*
"What was that for?!"
"Uhhh you had a bug on your face."
Angryhenry chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Horrible, horrible jokes
hahasofunnylolol chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
this story just cracked me up!
mithila chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
great job!
flower1 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
so cute!
A chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
This my first jasper fanfic I read and it was soooo cute!
Dailey chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Di Blythe chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
so funny and so beautiful :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »