Reviews for A Heart's Cry
Travelling Army Brat chapter 17 . 1/8/2008
Gah, what have you done to me? I've never cried so much in my entire life. You sure weren't easy on poor Beka
FantasySci5 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007 After seeing that you have written many of the Andromeda fan fictions that I love, I thought I'd try this story out, because the premise of your story has always intruiged me. And I'm probably misspelling a lot of things, because you had me crying within the 1st chapter. I love how everything boiled down to the crews' promises to a dying Harper. I thought that really bittersweet that they (kinda) all fell apart because they could not keep their promises to Harper. This was so sad. Wonderful job, as usual. And thanks for keeping Harper a part of the story by always mentioning him in the past tense and how the characters still feel about him. Since he's my favorite character, I wouldn't be too keen to read a fic where he dies early on and everyone seems to kinda just forget about him and not remember. But in this fic, they always remember. Good job! _
j chapter 17 . 6/24/2007
kttykiwi chapter 17 . 1/15/2007
such a good story, it made me cry nearly every other chapter.
Stef chapter 17 . 3/6/2005
Wow, that was absolutly amazing. It capivated me with its excellent, heart breaking story and superbe content. You write very well. Thank you, its been a while since a story touched me like this one has.

Keep it Real

Kashi-sama chapter 17 . 3/18/2003
Well, that was screwed up. (I luved it!)
Mary Rose chapter 17 . 4/16/2002
That was one of the saddest stories I've ever read. Good job.
Appreciate chapter 17 . 4/9/2002
This was beautifully done, Raven! You weaved in the episode dialogue and events perfectly. Nice, nice work!

I am extremely impressed with the cleverness of your plot and the excellence of its execution!

parisindy chapter 16 . 4/9/2002
i forgot to thank you for my happy ending... sniff when she kissed him on the forehead i wanted him to wake up soooo bad! sigh... wow again raven!
parisindy chapter 17 . 4/8/2002
Holy Freakin Callie Melons that was GREAT! (parisindy falls to the ground exhausted from reading)

i love happy endings! it was truly a great story raven!
Norville chapter 17 . 4/8/2002
This was brilliant, really stunning. Please write more!

Oh, and you needn't apologize for having posted it a day later than you hoped to. The channel that plays "Andromeda" here has switched it to Sundays, so I rewatched "Ouroboros" on Sunday. So, in a sense, you weren't late.
Deanie chapter 17 . 4/8/2002
Oh my gosh, Raven. This is totally brilliant. I was waiting until it was finished to read it, and I had to read it all at once. I literally couldn't look away from my computer. It's so amazingly poingnant and sad, plus it fits right in with "Ouroboros." Amazing work.
nsane1 chapter 17 . 4/8/2002
okay...trying to get past my shock of how amazingly wonderful this is to say something coherent...

It really was amazing...I am in complete awe of your writing abilities, and I hope to read more of your writings!

In the 16th chapter, you had me going from laughing, to being shocked, to smiling, to crying and then around again...having Beka see everyone was perfect...

I don't know if I mentioned this, but I loved Colonel Yau's relationship with Beka.

And the ending was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Mercury's Winter chapter 17 . 4/8/2002
*standing ovation*

Bravo! Bravo!

SKC chapter 17 . 4/8/2002
That was incredibly sad and bittersweet! You did an excellent job and even that's an understatement. I remember that I had cried in the beginning because this story was just so well written. Bravo!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »