Reviews for Welcome To My Life
Miinarosie chapter 16 . 4/13
OMG! This is awsome fanfic!:D keep up whit the good work:)))) Seriously I haven't read so good fanfic like ever:DDDD I like kept reading and reading, until clock was like 10pm and I was like oh no I have school tommorrow and I have to do my homeworks and stuff ;:''''DD But thanks for the fanfick it was so good3

~ Miinarosie~
sadanon chapter 16 . 4/9
I was hoping this would be updated eventually, but it's been over a year so I suspect that isn't going to happen :(
ShiroiKarasuX chapter 16 . 2/5
Alright, so I both love and hate this fic. I love it because it's the story I've always wanted to read. I hate it, because I'm halfway in writing it myself... *sighs* I wish I'd read this earlier. The whole atmosphere, the characters, the interaction and descriptions. You convey the emotions very well and everything is understandable. No one here is 'insane' like you read in other stories about asylums. Everyone has a reason to be like this and it is all believable. I could go on, but I think you get itIt really sucks, though. If I'd continue writing my story it would almost feel like plagiarism. Gilbert is my main character, Antonio also is an orderly, Ludwig acts pretty much the same... I got some other patients, though, and my pairing would be PruAus. *sighs again*
You just wrote a really good story... Kept me up at night, reading, thinking, even crying. Now, I don't leave reviews very often, so consider your fic special ;P
I hope you'll continue writing this. I'll definitely remember this story.
Xx
Polly Little chapter 2 . 1/8
Talk about making an entrance.
Polly Little chapter 1 . 1/7
Isn't it too large to be a choking hazard though? Inwaa looking up chewy necklaces the other day, and they're a similar size. Then again, it's not an actual iron cross, so proportions are going to be a bit different.
This looks good, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
NOOOO. IT'S NOT FINISHED. and now for my it's over song..
it's over isn't it
Why can't You Finish you fanfic
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
"I was going to say street fighting but whateverElizaveta 20XX
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
Lovino you sly bastard, playing those orderlies
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Now for my favorite quote. Alfred chirped. "What are your friends like?Having a friend is like entertaining a false, ignorant hope that someone actually cares about you and only to have it dashed cruelly against the rocks of reality When you find out they're all just douche bags who want to use you for their own purposes..." This is honestly the most beautiful thing I've ever read
Jade Lili chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
Oh my god! This is honest to god one of best and most enjoyable fan fics read. I love how you get to have Gilbert struggle with personal matters and mental matters. Prucan is favorite ship, really only ship, and this fan fic made me love all the more! And sorry if messed up on grammar, from France and getting new to language. Please Please Please write more!
memequeen chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
is this dead? please don't be dead!
anon chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
looking forward to next chapter! Seriously been enjoying it since day1.
PrussiaTheGreat chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
I'm actually crying. It's not often a story can make me cry, which means I'm either really tired (it's 12:33 I couldn't stop reading this) or you did a good job. Considering it's been 3 hours and I have refused to stop reading this, YOU HAVE DONE WELL.
busty-cutie chapter 16 . 9/30/2016
Oh gosh i felt so sad when lovi was all timid and gil still didn't forgive him
And when you told the story about the anniversary and matt's story about the burden he carries for his brother that was so heart wrenching
And i like how matt was sassy enough to un subtley talk about the rest of the story being erotic and lovino swearing again
So many emotions...i can't wait /
busty-cutie chapter 4 . 9/26/2016