Reviews for Welcome To My Life
continue this please!
Yue chapter 1 . 4/11
Update this please? I've already read it 4 times...
whydoesitmatter chapter 13 . 1/19
WRITE MORE
P L EASE
I LOVE YOU
Miss Rosie Brown chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
I would really like another chapter but this looks pretty abandoned
DystopiaEmpire chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Amazing story. There is one thing I wanted to ask though. Perhaps it'll clear up later but there's Feli, Ludwig's boyfriend and Dr. Vargas who I'm assuming is also Feli...? I doubt it's the Roman Empire since he's a bit more hyper. Could you answer this? Sorry if it's a stupid question and I missed something.
idontreadfanfiction1 chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
*Sees last update date*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please, update this story? It's really awesome!
WinterSpirit13 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Please please please please please update this! I love it so much!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
This has been one of the best Hetalia fanfictions that I have read so far! Can't Wait till chapter 14. :3
Alicat589 chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
I absolutely love this story! I just looked to see when you last updated and nearly cried! Please don't tell me this story is discontinued or you're dead or something!
Alicat589 chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Oh my god, why?! It was getting so good! Hurry and update, please! I'll love you forever!
greekkittyartemis chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
I have no idea if you even still plan on updating this story (probably not, it has been over a ear since it's been updated), but it's a really good story. I really enjoy the way you write the characters, Lovino especially is amusing.
Imperitus chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Oh my gosh. I can totally imagine Lovi doing that XD
Perfect
IfYouShipMyShip chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
owo I may have already reviewed, or not. But this thing is funny as fuck :D I love it :D So much humor, fluff, and crack mixed together it makes my brain hurt. ONCE AGAIN - I love it.
xD Please update soon!
Haruka-awesome-chan37 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This story is so in my top 5's. I read it at least every two months. ( My life isn't to busy.) First of all, it stars Gilbert. That makes it awesome all in its own. Second, your writing adds the seriousness that a story with this plot needs. It completes it. Great job, keep writing, and have fun!
The Little Chibi chapter 13 . 3/20/2014