Reviews for Welcome To My Life
gilbertschmetterling chapter 1 . 7/17
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION SO MUCH *SCREAMS*
shardonaymb chapter 16 . 7/8
I just finished your story and I have only one thing to say , time for me to reread it! Hehe
Please update! I love this story so much 3
Please update! This story is amazing, and very accurate! It helps me feel better about myself seeing the way that you wrote Gilbert, because he is just like me, yet he is still awesome! It gives me hope that I can be awesome too

Thanks! 3
ShrinkingViolet chapter 16 . 5/27
God damn, I found this a few days ago and let me tell you this is one of the best things I have read in a while. It's all a really cool take on their personalities and it seems just... So awesome and human and close to home. I couldn't stop reading it, you've written everything so well and it's almost like you put the perfect hook on every sentence to keep someone interested. Honestly I can't wait to read the next update, this is incredible.
guest chapter 16 . 5/15
I noticed it's been a long time since you updated. I really like this fic, I hope you didn't abandon it :(
Diaflower chapter 9 . 5/8
I'm sorry, but can I strangle their mom now? No one insults my wonderful favorites and gets away with it.
warmwinternights chapter 16 . 4/29
I love this! Damn, everything was done really well, and you have no idea how much I appreciate the length of these chapters. I also like how Mattie and Gilbert aren't together yet-a lot of fanfiction moves too fast, and doesn't focus on relationships outside of romance, but Gilbert and Lovino's friendship, and their respective relationships with their brothers are definitely a breath of fresh air. Seriously, my heart was in pain during some of those arguments. I was really rooting for Lovino there ;;_;;
I did notice that some of the German translations were a little off. I speak German just shy of fluency (my dad is a native speaker, so I learned a lot from him, but I've been seriously studying the language for about a year) and if you want any translations, I would be more than happy to help out! Just shoot me a PM if you need anything translated; I really love my country and its language, so it makes me really happy to see German in fics. :D
I know you're quite busy, so no pressure on the next chapter, but I'll be looking forward to it! Your writing is really unique and engrossing, and it was a pleasure to read!
Zion the Pansexual chapter 16 . 4/23
I started reading this story a few years ago, but I was about 3 or 4 chapters in before I lost interest in Hetalia for a while. I'm glad I find it again. It's interesting.
I can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm happy that they're friends again.
Can't wait for the next chapter
nightowlsdream chapter 16 . 4/1
I haven't cired this hard over a fanfic in so long... i'm supposed to look like i'm study :(
on another note... I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! you get the characters spot on (or as spot on as you can get while making them have different mental illnesses), whilst still making them fit into the story line perfectly :) keep up the good work
I don't think I have the words to describe this: It's just brilliant, and I mean that sincerely. You write extremely well, the story is gripping and different to anything I've ever read. The way you expressed the emotions of each character through words made me feel like I was actually right there with them! Please please PLEASE update soon, because I'm completely hooked by this fanfiction :)
elsanox chapter 16 . 3/15
Once again, love the story so much. Quick question: If you don't mind answering, do you have a Tumblr?
Anyway, really love your writing! Can't wait until the next update!
Em chapter 1 . 3/13
I wonder if any of them will get well enough to go to outpatient? I hope they all get better in the end, though that's probably unreasonable. And of course a lot of people get better for a while only to have a set back and wind up right where they started.

But I want to see Gilbert living with his brother again without worrying when he'll fly off the handle! And Lovino and Antonio be together without worrying Lovino will drive them both into a tree. I want to see Mattie and Alfred be independent and self-confident, and Arthur... just not inflict ponies on everyone? Haha.

Well, I just hope you don't leave us heartbroken in the end!