Reviews for Time, Darkness, and Sky: Team Pokepals and Grovyle
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Will you make a sequel of pokemon mystery dungeon , hareta adventures as a pokemon still continuos. Also will hareta go to unova and face team plasma and meet N wo was raisd by pokemon like he is. And will the pokemon mystery dungeon characters join him?
MewFanGirl chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
I saw what you did there... That reference that you made at the beginning of the chapter with the "laundry" thing. Nice reference. As soon as the reference started, I called it. And I couldn't stop laughing even after it was over, cause it worked WAY too well for that instance. Just, nice. I see what you did there. ;)
MewFanGirl chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
You should continue/finish this. It's good. :)
Mrs.Piccolo chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Thank goodness! I've been trying to look for something like this! I love Chimchar and Piplup! You seem to have their characters down good!
cookieswithmilktea chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
did he uncover his ability?
Trainer-Ken chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
I'm... commenting. Because this story needs more of that...
WhiteOwl74 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Finally! A Fanfic that tells the story of Team Pokepals where the tv show left off!
Windwake chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
yes u do. but good story all the way.
Windwake chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
Plz hurry and update.
SpiritWolf21 chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
I like how this is going but I would like to see(well hear) more of Grovyle. Anyway I like this story a lot and I hope I see more
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
This is good so far! Keep writing!
goeoglg chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Can you please make more chapters already?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
I don't see why the japanese didn't make episodes of this like they did with pokemon series.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Can you please make more chapters!
pokegirl360 chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
I don't see why the Japanese people can't make more episodes of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon specials and Pokemon Ranger specials like they did with other pokemon episodes.