Reviews for Apocalypse Week
novelreader chapter 9 . 7/2
Geez I'm kinda feeling bad for Leonard. Why is no one else concerned that he's going to lose so much money in order to fix his car and also his insurance. Sitcoms have horrible friendships.
novelreader chapter 8 . 7/2
Hmmm idk I think honestly Sheldon would give his bed to Penny and then go and take her place with the other guys. But this is a shenny fic and we need to create situations where these two will end up together so. Though I agree, Penny sleeping next to Sheldon, he's not gonna do anything nor will he have a boner. Or at least if he did, he wouldn't rub it against her. For now, though, I think he just sees Penny as a friend but he does seem intrigued by her. I personally think Sheldon is asexual...

I'm also loving the Penny/Howard friendship. I love how Howard is getting credit from Sheldon and how he's beating the other guys. That appeared in a survival scenario, he's better than Raj and Leonard (though I kind of think it's debatable Idk but you make a good point in highlighting his engineer skills which I totally love. Seeing Howard flex his mental muscles is enjoyable especially with how much flak he gets from the other guys for only having a master's degree.)
novelreader chapter 3 . 7/2
Hmm Big Bang Theory is kind of inconsistent when it comes to whether or not Sheldon will be just plain nerdy or kind of traditional Texas man who knows football, guns, and booze. Though Sheldon doesn't drink booze except for the rare times, he doesn't like football but he knows football... and so he must know guns too though there was an episode I think that he told Howard that guns and hunting were one of the traditions of his home he was able to escape from... and yet I do believe he told Leonard or someone that he could also shoot a squirell near enough that it would crap itself...

I think this discontinuity might be due to how in the later episodes the writers decided to make him more idiosyncratic nerd while in earlier episodes he was a stoic nerd with a hidden history of actually knowing how to be a "traditional alpha male" man according to society that the rest of the nerd gang lacked knowledge and talent of...
novelreader chapter 2 . 7/2
The truth is, Sheldon is probably more likely to protest against making a bomb than Leonard is. Leonard brought illegal fluid into the apartment and was responsible for bombing the elevator because he didn't get the formula right lol.

Who knows perhaps afterward he became kind of paranoid and careful about making bombs I guess... but truthfully I think he'd get a kicker out of it as much as anyone. It's Sheldon whose the party-pooper out of the two because he's always thinking about safety protocols and following the rules.

But then since this is Apocalypse Week where Sheldon isn't like this and I think I know why, it's understandable why he wants to make bombs.
BookwormsParadise chapter 11 . 4/11
This is one of the best Shenny fics that I have read.
ALRYM chapter 11 . 4/1
WOW, happy Penny was super happy. You depicted the emotion really well.

Also, the way you resolved this story was great.

I enjoyed your writing very much. Thank you for sharing this with us.
ALRYM chapter 10 . 4/1
Eh...?

(Okay, I did not think. I hope you're happy with this review.)
ALRYM chapter 7 . 4/1
Great chapter! I especially enjoyed your description of Penny's thought process. And I think that she hotwired Sheldon into throwing that stone was really awesome. Thanks for this.
ALRYM chapter 5 . 3/25
OMG - this was an enjoyable chapter. Five thumbs up on the five thumbs scale.

Penny's acting like a zombie was awesome. It was so enjoyable to read about her impersonation, I may have totally not acted my age. :D
ALRYM chapter 1 . 3/25
Wow, a very intriguing first chapter. Can't wait to read the second. :D
ilai chapter 11 . 11/24/2020
Very good story ! I Like it !
Marjorie Nescio chapter 11 . 11/22/2020
That was a wonderful story.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 11 . 11/20/2020
Oh I want an epilogue
SailorButterfli chapter 11 . 9/15/2020
So good! Thank you for this
browneyedgirl41 chapter 11 . 4/30/2020
I honestly don't think I've laughed so hard at a story before! Epic Penny, I loved it! Thanks for writing this. I thoroughly enjoyed it!