Reviews for Apocalypse Week
JadedOne47 chapter 11 . 7/21/2022
I loved this story. Read it first years ago, still love it now.
JadedOne47 chapter 10 . 7/21/2022
I loved this chapter. Literally laughed out loud at them being terrified of Penny.
TheClowningPrince chapter 3 . 5/28/2022
I know this has been out for a long time, but I just wanted to make a comment on this chapter. I have two SIGs, a P226 and a P238, and I absolutely love them. My P226 even has the SEALs symbol laser engraved on the slide. The Beretta M9 is a total classic in terms of pop-culture flics (almost as common as the Glock which features in practically EVERY frickin’ show/movie nowadays) and I would love to own one someday, but the Sig Sauer P226 is the a great 9mm for home or self defense.

A standard 15 round, double-stack mag, a heavy slide which reduces recoil and allows for better accuracy, an easy-use de-cocker switch and an under-barrel tac-rail for a number of attachments. Easy to disassemble and clean.

Anyway, love the story. This is my third read through!
HSkarsgard chapter 11 . 2/19/2022
What a fantastic and beautiful lil fanfic. I’ve never read a Big Bang theory story before (watched the entire series years ago tho) and I never realised how well Sheldon and Penny go together. Their babies would be brilliant and beautiful lol
NothingNooneZero chapter 11 . 2/2/2022
This story is so darn sweet and has me awake well after midnight, seeing as I started this the moment I finished work. Penny and Sheldon are just beautiful and this story is absolutely brilliant! I'll be rereading this quite a bit, I just know it. Thank you for sharing this and for completing it as well! It's an absolute gem!
Cario Regun chapter 11 . 1/1/2022
damn I need and epilogue lol ! loved this!
jcamy84 chapter 11 . 12/3/2021
I fucking loved this story!
novelreader chapter 9 . 7/2/2021
Geez I'm kinda feeling bad for Leonard. Why is no one else concerned that he's going to lose so much money in order to fix his car and also his insurance. Sitcoms have horrible friendships.
novelreader chapter 8 . 7/2/2021
Hmmm idk I think honestly Sheldon would give his bed to Penny and then go and take her place with the other guys. But this is a shenny fic and we need to create situations where these two will end up together so. Though I agree, Penny sleeping next to Sheldon, he's not gonna do anything nor will he have a boner. Or at least if he did, he wouldn't rub it against her. For now, though, I think he just sees Penny as a friend but he does seem intrigued by her. I personally think Sheldon is asexual...

I'm also loving the Penny/Howard friendship. I love how Howard is getting credit from Sheldon and how he's beating the other guys. That appeared in a survival scenario, he's better than Raj and Leonard (though I kind of think it's debatable Idk but you make a good point in highlighting his engineer skills which I totally love. Seeing Howard flex his mental muscles is enjoyable especially with how much flak he gets from the other guys for only having a master's degree.)
novelreader chapter 3 . 7/2/2021
Hmm Big Bang Theory is kind of inconsistent when it comes to whether or not Sheldon will be just plain nerdy or kind of traditional Texas man who knows football, guns, and booze. Though Sheldon doesn't drink booze except for the rare times, he doesn't like football but he knows football... and so he must know guns too though there was an episode I think that he told Howard that guns and hunting were one of the traditions of his home he was able to escape from... and yet I do believe he told Leonard or someone that he could also shoot a squirell near enough that it would crap itself...

I think this discontinuity might be due to how in the later episodes the writers decided to make him more idiosyncratic nerd while in earlier episodes he was a stoic nerd with a hidden history of actually knowing how to be a "traditional alpha male" man according to society that the rest of the nerd gang lacked knowledge and talent of...
novelreader chapter 2 . 7/2/2021
The truth is, Sheldon is probably more likely to protest against making a bomb than Leonard is. Leonard brought illegal fluid into the apartment and was responsible for bombing the elevator because he didn't get the formula right lol.

Who knows perhaps afterward he became kind of paranoid and careful about making bombs I guess... but truthfully I think he'd get a kicker out of it as much as anyone. It's Sheldon whose the party-pooper out of the two because he's always thinking about safety protocols and following the rules.

But then since this is Apocalypse Week where Sheldon isn't like this and I think I know why, it's understandable why he wants to make bombs.
BookwormsParadise chapter 11 . 4/11/2021
This is one of the best Shenny fics that I have read.
ALRYM chapter 11 . 4/1/2021
WOW, happy Penny was super happy. You depicted the emotion really well.

Also, the way you resolved this story was great.

I enjoyed your writing very much. Thank you for sharing this with us.
ALRYM chapter 10 . 4/1/2021
Eh...?

(Okay, I did not think. I hope you're happy with this review.)
ALRYM chapter 7 . 4/1/2021
Great chapter! I especially enjoyed your description of Penny's thought process. And I think that she hotwired Sheldon into throwing that stone was really awesome. Thanks for this.