Reviews for Green Means Go
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Poor Rebecca. One minute she's mourning her grandmother, the next she has two sick strangers - with a very contagious disease - in her apartment.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Interesting beginning. And Katherine Anne Porter almost did die in the flu epidemic. Now I know it's Phineas and Jeffrey we have to thank that she survived to write her stories.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Great story. I loved the way Bogg reasoned with Jeffrey on what being a Voyager is all about and all the confused emotions. The bottom line is that Jeffrey would be without Bogg, and their partnership and friendship means more than anything. Thanks for all the footnotes too.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
That's so sweet that Rebecca was able to make a life with Josef and his mother. No wonder the omni was blocked. Now it makes me wonder if she's not the mother of someone important in history, because names aren't too familiar to me right now. Excellent chapter!
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
I like when the boys can do a quick fix in history. Oh the breaker mansions were beautiful and the story of Vanderbilt was so heroic! Jeffrey has some big decisions to make, but I'm sure he'll decide to stay on as a Voyager…who wants to go back to that mean aunt anyway? Nice chapter! And I'm still sensing there's more to Rebecca now that the omni is locked.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
This story is very interesting, I have a feeling there's more to Rebeccca's presence in this time line, since the light turned Green. Had she been misplaced, it would still be red. Excellent display of teen angst by Jeffrey as well as the fight at the end. He's worried, that's understandable, but if he keeps it up, he's probably asking for it from Bogg! I like how it was against the code to bring back medicines from the future, it would cause that 'butterfly effect.'
Cruelest Sea chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
I can't believe I forgot to review this one when I first read it. O_o Ah well, better late than never.:)

This is an excellent, very well written, and obviously historically researched story.

I'd also like to add that your setting is amazing..I set the back story of my Voyagers! crossover in the 1918 flu epidemic because of my interest in that time period.

Thank you for an amazing and facinating story.
Bookworm41 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Thank you for writing such a great story. I can not wait for another. I am really glad that Jeff made the decision he did. I believe that he and Bogg were just ment to be togrther.
Voyager Tip chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
"Neither one involved you."

What a powerful line. I really enjoyed this story. I liked the author's notes at the end. Very nicely written. I'm really looking forward to your next one!
freestar chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
Great job with resolving this story. I think they deserve a long vacation in Hawaii, preferably on a beach with lots of teens for Jeff and lots of beautiful girls for Bogg!

I liked the historical facts section. I had wondered about her ring being on the right hand.

I look forward to your next one!
Bookworm41 chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
Wow that was a great chapter. i agree that Jeff need that, can't wait for more.
freestar chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
I'm impressed that you took an actual person and created this Voyagers! storyline to include him. Just like the series often did. How do you happen to know of this person? Research or a family connection maybe? Did he really have a brother Jeffrey or was that artistic license? I've googled him and can't find much about his backstory. Good tale. I look forward to the rest of the story.
Voyager Tip chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
Well, this is confusing. Don't know if I understand what Rebecca's proper time is supposed to be. Those darn time paradoxes! Maybe Jeff is still sick with the flu and this is a fever dream. I'm curious to see how you resolve it. Keep writing!
freestar chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
That almost sounded like an ending. I double checked to see that you hadn't labeled it 'complete'. I'm glad you didn't. Maybe Bogg should take him to headquarters as a safe haven and leave him for a while to work through his issues. Then he could see how it feels to have Bogg traveling without him. He's destined to be a Voyager but what teenager even today goes into the 'family business' without some grumbling about making his own choices. Their love and affection for each other is what makes them strong. They won't split up. And the prospect of going back to his aunt, talk about a fate worse than death. You've created a great conflict for them to work through. I look forward to more of the story.
Bookworm41 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
Another great chapter. I am glad that she figured out that they are time travlers, I also feel she is important to history but I can't put my finger on why yet.

I hope Jeff makes the right decision as well.