Reviews for A Man In Uniform
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 5 . 2/23
This was so fluffy and sweet! Great job! The ending was just what I wanted!
Ella Greggs chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
So cute - I had a big smile on my face the whole time I was reading this last chapter. Made me miss Dave even more now he's off the show.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I like it so far. The kiss was a little rushed, considering they just met again after 8 years, but I know this is a smut fantasy and you want to get to the good stuff. I thought your dialogue was pretty good, particularly Dave's constant refrain to Kurt to shut up already. But my favorite part was when Dave was trying to convince his partner not to go to the reservoir. He did it very cleverly, emphasizing how beating up Kurt would come back to bite the cop, appealing to his self-interest, instead of getting into some moral discussion about how gay-bashing is wrong. Dave played that very smartly, it was effective and he make his homophobic partner suspicious about his own sexual orientation.

Favorite lines this chapter: ""I'm gay. This is a gay bar. I was having some fun until your group of homophobic storm troopers ruined our evening." Excellent Kurt voice there.
Vampgrl037 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Excellent work. I really enjoyed this story.
dave chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
great story
roxxihearts chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
*smiles* *tears up* I love this story though the one year gap was "WUUUUUT" for a bit there hahahah xD
tracyluvsgreys chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Really loved this story,thanks for writing!
darius prince of the sea chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Awwwwwwww I love it it's precious happy ending prefect
SwinPcestN chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
i love the ending and the story :D

keep up the good work!
Canceled4Good chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
I absolutely loved this. It was amazing and sweet and hot and just EVERYTHING! Hope there are more Kurtofsky stories in your future!
Canceled4Good chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Very hot yet sad chapter. it was great! Off to read the last part.
ScarletStripe chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
I thought this was so cute! I thought that while your take on Dave was a little muted, grown-up Kurt's new personality came across very strong.

I really would've loved for you to actually write the story in between the end of the chapters and your epilogue because I thought your take was very nice and fluffy, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more from you in the future!
Shire Fey chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
I couldn't stop smiling by the end of this thank your for the wonderful read. Oh it isn't marked as complete by the way. Good luck on future works I look forward to whats to come.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
kinky :)

and sweet. thatnk you for this. its was sort of refreshing to read this in the midst of all teh angst. I mean, Kurtofsky is nothign if not angsty but time after time a little humor goes a long way :D
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
so bittersweet. I like teh idea that Kurt was Dave first - both ways :)

and I love you for teh way you wrote Blaine. I think it is a very probable way for that relationship to go, that Kurt woudl conform to Blaine

now I want to give Dave a big hug :(