Reviews for Bella outnumbered
VeThena chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
This relationship is doomed, unless Bella gets therapy. Seriously. But I agree with her regarding Jasper and Alice - having that many kids should be a crime.

I like the story but I'm disappointed in myself for finding it now when it hasn't updated in a while and I was looking for stories that update a lot since mine have decided not to nowadays. Oh well, can't wait for next update
Tyalieva chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
ROTFLMAO!

No kidding!

This is simply to much!

Ever thought about wrinting real books! THis is definitely in the "Bridget Jone's diary" category!

:-)
Tyalieva chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh my!

THIS is simply hilarious! (can I say that? I'm not so sure. Usually speak French).

I quite simply LOVE it!

I'm laughing all alone and my dog doesn't understand what is happening.

Nice finding for me tonight! :-)
cullensbabymama7 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
God this is just hilarious
xmasevebaby chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Oh I can't wait to see what happens next.
auditqueen chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
I have been looking for a funny fic for awhile now...this is it. You are hilarious! Keep up the great work.
Golden Swirl chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Amazing!

You're a very talented author!

Tears. Of. Laughter!
ELLC chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
A vasectomy? That's priceless.
ELLC chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Looking forward to more!
dontrun chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
to funny :0)
DreamQuill chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
LMAO! This is too funny. I love this Bella and how Edward's sperm scares her. I have a friend like this. She has a demanding career and doesn't want kids until her late 30's.

I hope Bella ends up preggo with triplets. That would be so much fun to read. Great fic bb. Update when you can.
mamacat20 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Ah shit, twins on both sides, alice is preggeers with her 2nd set and these 2 make 5 kids. I could just see bella trying to figure out ow to get edward fixed before he entered her palace. Like i said before, bella is going to sleep with edward and end up pregnant and now we can add being pregnant with twins to the list.
pixie-belle88 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Hi, seen this rec of LAMTAF 2, great story so far,loving your Bella xx
KeeWit chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
If only there were a way to give a man you are about to sleep with a vasectomy!
KeeWit chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
I am not used to a less-than-confident Edward.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »