Reviews for Bella outnumbered
KeeWit chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I absolutely LOVE "Bella's attitude towards children in this story."
rosaliehale1994 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
"Bella, did you just ask me to take you home so you could give me a vasectomy?"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Love your story :)
sassy41 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
OMG bella filter girl. i do no think she hears herself say the things she does. edward has got to have his mouth hung up to the floor. man i can't wait to see what happens next. seems his family is into kids and families. twins seem to run a wild in his family. poor bella what will you do. i think you will combust. man this story is fun. loving it
sassy41 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
loving the story

this is such a hilaurious story

man these two really are messed up with their own problems/ can't wait to see what happens. love it
sassy41 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
love the witty comebacks

cute can't wait to read on
irishkismet chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
hahah, that was a great ending; hilarious.
keyecullen chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Best line in the chapter:

I plan to sacrifice a virgin in thanks to the God's at a later date for this small mercy.

Okay, well maybe it was this one:

To quote a very popular animated film I was a 'donkey on the edge'.

Oh who am I kidding? It was all good!

I cannot wait to read what happens next!

Keye
keyecullen chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I love that Edward asked if he could kiss Bella. *Swoon* I also love reading all of Bella's internal monologue. She cracks me up! Her "notes to self" were funny as well.

Keye.
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Omg so funny! Bellas thinking FML!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Poor Bella she's all sorts of fucked!
SandytheSandstorm chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Totals Hilarious. Loved it. Everything she thought was hilarious. Him attacking her was so unexpected. But you turned it completely into hysteria. You are so funny.

More please.

Sandy
SandytheSandstorm chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Love it, so glad I chose to read it. So far funny, love a shy Edward in all his glory, promises to not disappoint.

Sandy
LOLO 5-0 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
shes fucking crazy!OMG don't spoil the sex please Bella
LOLO 5-0 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Omg whats not to like Edward is so manly ,sweet ,beautiful she will come around about kids I sure
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
WOW! I know divorce is bad for kids but you can't stay with someone for the kids and everybody be miserable that just doesn't cut it,Edwards and asshole cause he found a girl he likes in a bar!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »