Reviews for Bella outnumbered
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Something wicked this way comes. Bella comes off as a total witch. Too damn funny my friend. I haven't come across a Bella with this much hate towards children. Its a wonder that she is still in business or hasn't gone crazy yet.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh boy. So very, very many errors in mechanics & spelling. It detracts from the story when a reader has to try to figure out what you meant to say because there's no punctuation where there should be. And that's too bad, too - because this is, actually, a story premise I've not run across before.

ELLC chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
oh oh - looks like this is going to be interesting.

Really funny start - look forward to more.
Star White chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
HI...WOW...Great beginning...and it had me I might of thrown that notebook at Sam. Accidently of course. LOL..Well nothing like starting right off the bat with a twist. Can't wait for more and Love Red Devil. Thanks for continuing to be creative and taking more of your time to keeping us entertained.

drpharmgrl chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I always get excited when I see your name in my inbox! This story is off to a great start and I'm anxiously awaiting more. Love Bella's who-hoo and her fear of the baby gravy. Gotta admit I sympathize with her on some level- love my kids but haven't found too many others I can stand. This looks to be a riot!
aciepey chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Great start! I can't wait for more! loving B's monologue!

I tweeted a rec for you readthisfic. only abt 120 or so followers, but hopefully they will read :)

btw, I know lots of pediatric nurses who don't have kids, who really cant stand kids, but choose to work with kids because the money is decent! lol! Bella isn't such anomoly! :)

kroseph chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Great! Definitely a new twist to the saga...but who can resist Edward?

This should be fun.

Thanks, looking forward to more!
quinzy chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
another interesting story here from you huh!
illuminated swan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hahahaha. I saw this rec'd on twitter. Good thing I checked it out. Hilarious. I feel the same way about most kids. I look forward to seeing what happens with Edward, Bella, Bella's woo-hoo, Sam and the bitch mom. :)
carebear309 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh my god, this sounds like it is going to be awesome! Can't wait for more :)
princess07890 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
OH MY GOSH! That was incredible! Poor Bella! What do you do in a situation like that? Cannot wait for more :)
Wine and Cheesy chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
So funny! Can't wait to see what happens next.
FFpassion chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I'm loving it, I seriously love your Bella and her woo hoo hahaha

looking forward to the next update.

keyecullen chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Good one. And Bella is right. Some kids are just little monsters. Of course that is solely because of their parents. I would be interested to know if they went on that date and how it went. I can only imagine. lOL!

Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ohhhh i think I'm going to live this I already love Sam such a sweet child that one is he say his dad an asshole his mom is a bitch and his dad new "girlfriend" is a shank I can't wait to read more update soon
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9