Reviews for Nocturne's Return: Revamped
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 30 . 10/2/2011
sorry that i didn't finish this story sooner! life has been really stressful lately, but yay! i finally read the rest! SO AMAZING! you're very talented :) i loooooooove this ending. can't wait for the sequel!
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 30 . 9/19/2011
Wow! I can't believe I just read your entire story in one day!

It started when I saw a fanart of this fanfic titled "Via Purifico" of Demyx and Yuffie at the piano. It piqued my interest and I decided to check out the fic. I was soon captivated in this intriguing tale, and was completely at its mercy to finishing it.

Very well done.

MG#6
The Ninja And The Writer chapter 30 . 9/8/2011
*SQUEES*

Already?

Well, Rose, that last bit was mean. But Yeah. AWESOMENESS!

ZACK THE PUPPY HAS RETURNED! :D :'D

I think that was an epic way to finsh off that fic, so hazzah! Looking foward to the sequel, if it's out today- all the better!
Anna chapter 30 . 9/7/2011
Why a cliffhanger? Why? I will now proceed to growl and huff at you. Gr! Hmm!

Anyway...it really was very interesting to read this chapter and see how the characters' lives all came together once a major factor had been taken out. It was very nice to see everything wrap up and tie itself together into a bow. Until Sora and his blundering ass had to come and rip it up.

I really liked it and I am ecstatic for the sequel. Bye!
Rexness613 chapter 30 . 9/7/2011
YAY SEQUELZ. I'm glad my reveiws made you happy. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL. POST IT SOON!
TheChel chapter 30 . 9/7/2011
HUZZAAAH! For the most epic fanfic I have ever read :D

I am so glad you chose to write le sequel! Nothing much happened in this chapter - duh, it's an epilogue. It's supposed to.. Give some sort of closure!

I can't say very much happens in my Challenge either XD

I just found it most random that Luxord just.. appears out of nowhere again, no questions asked, and joins the party x)

At least he seems fresh - You know I like him sick! D: Hehe xb

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ ETERNAL NOCTURNE! PEACE!
vildtiger chapter 30 . 9/6/2011
wow! what a story! cant wait for the next story!
Leixym chapter 30 . 9/6/2011
Wow! I really can't wait for it! ...anybody got a device that'll let me bring Luxord to this dimention?

Later!

-Leixym, formerly WinxKHeartsPitchiMewSailorFan
The Infiniator chapter 30 . 9/6/2011
I'll ask for you to excuse my language ahead of time, and feel free to delete this comment if the vulgarity is uncalled for, but I just have to say it:

Bra FUCKING vo.

Masterful ending to one hell of a narrative. You nailed it beautifully. Thank you for this incredible story, and good luck with your future endeavors. I'll be looking out for the sequel.
DJ36521 chapter 30 . 9/6/2011
Noo it ended! :( But YAY! Sequel! That makes me happy! And it most likely makes others happy to! XD
over-excited chapter 30 . 9/6/2011
OMGOSH,OMGOSH. This story was terrific! And im sooo anctious on what the letter said man you made me go into a over excitment and soo upset (in a good way of course) on what it said ah man i wantd to know.- Your good at writing these stories!
Wolven24KH chapter 30 . 9/6/2011
Aaaww, everything tied up so nicely! Adorable! XDXD And, of course, you've turned me into a DemyxXYuffie fan. Because, with how you develop their relationship here, who wouldn't be? You've also become a SPECTACULAR author. You should write a book! :D

And the cliffy! The letter scary enough to shock even Axel! O.o I'm overjoyed that there's going to be a sequel. I truly was dreading the end of Nocturne's Return. ...and that concludes my longest review yet! (pathetic, I know)
Zexiontwo chapter 30 . 9/6/2011
Wow, I can already tell you I'm favoriting the other one. You are simply amazing. Nice Job...now I wish it was Thursday and not Friday...
Willowfur and Piper chapter 30 . 9/6/2011
Uh oh...

Does that paper say what I think it says?

Makes sence. Luxord probably already knows about it.

Awesome story. Hope the sequal is up soon.

~Willowfur
The Ninja And The Writer chapter 29 . 8/27/2011
*squees* Xiggy! *glomps bishie*

DEMYX, DO YOU HAZ PROBLEM WITH LIFE?

But yay! Luxy shows up, and Xemnas is dead. (HAVE U SEEN THE BIRTH BY SLEEP FINAL MIX STUFF YET? *dies from awesomeness* And the trailer for DDD looks fu**kin AWESOME. *Hunchback of Notre Dam has it's own world, Rose. It looks aweome, and DDD comes out in April next year!)

SO SQUEES FOR SQUEENIX.

But yes, I am rather sad the next chappy is the last chappy, :( but hey, Axel is about to recieve a WAKE UP CALL from Luxy!