Reviews for Hollow wound
Free Siri chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Too many mistakes. This is atrocious.
SlythrInHermione chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
sorry I was trying to like this story but hermione is being a controlling bitch and I personally can't stand her
Arkhen chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
please do the world a favour and never write a story or any kind of composition ever again... the world as a whole thank you... calling your story garbage would be insulting garbage.
R3aper chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Read a little over halfway down. Nope. This story is riddled with so many spelling and grammar mistakes it's not even funny, it's just sad. The vast majority of reviews seem to agree with me.

Please, for the love of good literature, fix this or get a beta to go over this. Or just flat out stop posting on this site.

There isn't a country of origin on your profile, so I'll just assume you're a native English speaker. Go back to school. Learn how to spell and write stories before you even think about writing seriously. (By the way, it's WRITING, not WRIGHTING) If you aren't a native English speaker, I apologize. But stick to the language you're most fluent with.

If you think I'm being harsh, deal with it. This site is meant for good writing, not garbage.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
A good place to "publish" your original works is fictionpress. Where you can log-in with your account.
kizmitkojo chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
I cant read anymore the grammar errors and sentence structure is driving me up the wall... not to mention the spelling errors... it is a good story I just cant get passed all the errors... maybe you should get a beta and have them proofread your stories to help you out with the issues... no offense met...
critics chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
your idea is not a bad on, but what you made out of it is a shame.
spelling, logic, ... - take the story down, get a beta, repost it in an updated version.
Schnuff chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
its sad to read this and the previous reviews. it shows that you either don't care about the opinions of the readers or don't read them at all.
or are there any other unknown reasons why you can't just edit the
mistakes in this chapter? (and yes i know ffn doesn't make it easy to
edit a story...but it can be done).
Now for one of the bigger mistakes...how could Ginny slip him any potion
in HIS first year?
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awesome Beginning!
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
As my pet peeves are urging me to offer some spelling corrections to you lest my own annoyances try to drive me insane I thought you might perhaps like some help. First of all, I'm fairly sure Fleur's last name is spelled 'Delacour' though you can check wiki or a million other sites to double-check this. Second, the name of the bank is spelled 'Gringots' though the way you're spelling it is a passible french accent in my opinion. finally, I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that you were trying to spell 'adoration' when you labeled the potion as 'duration' potion.

Sincerely from one author to another,
BabLe7
DrRaven chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
first, let me say, your spelling is atrocious.

second, you probably need to read the books more often. It's Gringotts.

Third, the overall story is interesting. But we will see where it goes.
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
okay, could do with being laid out better, and it's Gringotts not Greengots...
BabLe7 chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
You're going to put a notice chapter up on this story when you post the new version, right?
Toby860 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Personally the sucubus familiar is a bad idea. Is hermione harrys sister.
Kat chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
LEARN TO SPELL DAMN IT! Godfather 1 word, Delacour, veela and many more... Is finding a beta that hard? Do you not have access to a library so you can look these things up?