Reviews for In The Sand
JAIMOL chapter 1 . 4/15
An interesting and entertaining chapter.
katreda chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Finally, a decent Stargate/Sanctuary crossover. About time! I find that in other fics, the characters always respond OOC and it's annoying. To be honest, even in this fic, I find that Daniel is a little bit too calm about getting his work taking away, but I still enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
Lovers in London chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Is there any more for this one? Or a sequel? This fic got me into Helen/Daniel :)
silver and rubies chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Interesting idea. I really enjoyed how you wrote these two characters. Daniel's a bit naive but aside from that bravo
dreameralways chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
While the story was entertaining, I did have a few problems with it. I just can't see Daniel handing over an alien device to an unknown woman. If we're talking older Daniel here, he's just not that naive and trusting anymore. And besides, even if he had known more about her, why would he or the president think that an alien device would be better off with a woman who deals with abnormals. It would seem more likely that the people who deal with aliens would be better equipped to handle alien devices. The SGC/Area 51 were retrofitting alien tech in such a way that it could be distributed to the population of Earth. It seems like such a device would be majorly important to them since if they could figure out how it works they could use it to start curing genetic disorders.

I mean, I thank you for writing the story as it takes a fair amount of courage to put your work out there, I just don't think that you gave fair balance to the 2 universes. I really hope that you take this as a critique and not a flame.
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011

WHEW I'm pooped...been a long, LONG, LLLLOOOONNNNGGGGGGG week but at least it's Friday right? :D :)

Your story/update was a breath of fresh air and I want to thank you for it, I loved and adored it. Keep up the GREAT work.

Thanks a million,

Mrs Marcus Volturi chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
haha, I never noticed the similarity between Will and Daniel getting a job with The Sanctuary/SGC. :D Very funny, and i loved it. It would be interesting if you wrote more about Daniels reaction and such but you don't have to :D

Great job!
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Nice short, I like good short pieces. I also like the ones that lend themselves to be potential starts for larger pieces. This one has that kind of read. I hope as your skill develops you try to tackle a longer work.
J.Stone chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Danny and Helen huh? Yeah, I could see that.