Reviews for Old Friends with Similar Interests
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Now you've gotten me curious. Very nice! I like it a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Please write more! I really like this one!
Izane Sunstrider chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel PPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEE? But, y'know, just a suggestion, I mean, I'm not completely WILD about the idea of a sequel, I'm just sayin'... :/ please?
Gabwolfgirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Can you write a story where Sherlock meets Luke and they compare their genius?
PetalDOHDawn chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is a really great story and u have written it really well :)
I know u said one-shot but I it would be excellent if u continued this. Pls? :)
Natalie chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Love this! Please write more! I could sooo imagine Sarah Jane and Sherlock being friends!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
what ? no second, third, fourth or more chapter ? this was just enough to whet my appetite …
Lord Dromika chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I love this. It is well written and just amazing!
Andromeda Mirtle chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I think it's nice. Especially that is seems that John and Sherlock are going to meet young Sarah Jane who was travelling with the Doctor - at least that's how I understand her words - that they will be surprised how young she will look.
Very, very nice :)
photo100 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Brilliant!
beckerandjess4eva chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
interesting interpretation XD
Vilinye chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Sherlock turning down a case so Sarah Jane can work it-hah! She can beat him at his own game. Well, kind of.
Chezza456 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Lol, I can just imagine it happening XD

So funny! It's great! The two shows work so well together XD The idea is awesome!

Chez x
Atanaa chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Pleeeaaaase write more :P
Isn't That Correct chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Could you write more? I'd love to read what happens next. I love both these shows and I'm glad to see that there is a cross over of them. I'm adding this to my alerts just in case you do decide to update.