Reviews for Sleep With Me?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Pretty enjoyable!
Leah chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Girl you better dance. ;) This was so good! I loved it(: Could you maybe do one with Amy and 11? Maybe a background with Amy getting her heart broken, and the doctor has to actually figure out human emotions and help her? :) Just a suggestion, I love those two and their friendship :') Keep writing!
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Do they actually sleep together
katarina97 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Adorable. I loved it!
Whisper chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh good God, I seriously love this. TEN/ROSE FLUFF IS LOVE AND RAINBOWS, AND THIS STORY IS SUPER WELL WRITTEN, AND IN CHARACTER! xDxDxD I LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR WRITING THIS AMAZINGNESS! Ahem. Anywho, great job, hope you write more Rose/Doctor!. Xx Whisper
Sherlocked Spock chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Aw! [: I was grinning like an idiot through the whole thing, but the ending. . . why did They have to take her? :[ Anyways, this merits a favorite from me, plus I'll be following you. If your other works are half as good. . . :]
Kimmerz23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
yayayayay love.

I always search fanfiction for these kinds of missing scenes. Because you KNOW they didn't just go back to the Tardis after some harrowing adventure and go "okay see ya night!" all happy and cheerful. There had to be many sleepless nights. Write a follow up fic from the next morning?

Thanks for the lovely romantic scene.

wellhoneydont chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Again, very good job. It's nice to see the Doctor open up, even if it's only a little, and to know that he still needs his Rose. Very well written and I like how it's just cute and innocent. :)
Lone chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
nice story ;) first time I commented on a Doctor who story ! it's a really great story :) hope you are proud of writting this
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aww *hugs the Doctor* that was sweet :')
Silver Dragon c chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Smiles. Awsome story.
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I really liked it. Very nicely done!
mmgage chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was lovely. Please let us know where we can see your dance (YouTube?). :) But seriously, this was very very nice. Well done.