Reviews for Pure
agoogoo chapter 5 . 6/24
Ohh this is quite a nasty Snape. Unbelievably stupid too...or maybe just intentionally dense
SkeeterBeetle chapter 32 . 5/30
I love the way you write Dracohe’s so cubby and cute! Loved the story!
Ditte3 chapter 10 . 5/21
Oh how I love these two what ever they do.
Ditte3 chapter 6 . 5/21
Great work
remakemyday chapter 32 . 4/5
I swear I wouldn't read anything with more than 20k words, but I had to reread. Love the fluff
FriendofTrees chapter 32 . 1/4
This was very fun. I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/26/2017
Loved the story hated the ending. I don’t know why but the minute Scarlett got into the picture everything just went downhill from there. Maybe it’s the pms talking. But seriously though she doesn’t have to play messenger. If Draco loved her so much he can tell her. Especially when she already told him. Not the other way around. A relationship is a two way street.

8/10
Guest chapter 31 . 12/26/2017
I don’t get it! She already confessed! Why the fuck she had to do it again?! I can’t believe I’m saying this but Draco needs to man the fuck up and stop being a little bitch who thinks people can read his mind.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/26/2017
I’m stupidly mad. Why can’t Draco take the first step?! Why does it always have to be Hermione? I don’t give a shīt about what Scarlett says. If he loved her so much he could tell her that himself.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/26/2017
Lol like can Scarlett just fuck off. I don’t like her and she needs to mind her own business. She feels like a self insert no offence.
R chapter 32 . 11/1/2017
Nice romantic story :)
DramioneShipper77 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Great job on the story! I really like it! Plz make at least 20 chapters! I really like the concept and the plot already and want this to be a long term thing!
athi chapter 32 . 6/25/2017
do u know that this is one of the best fanfic I ever read?it's soooooooooooooo happy and funny and romantic that I love it...
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2017
Why all the sneaking? Lucius would gladly invited a horde of mudbloods into his home to look at the books if it would save his son's life.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2017
Can't Hermione get dear darling Minerva to escort her to Diagon Ally to get her freakin 'wand fixed?