Reviews for Page Chasers 1, Compasses and Lifesize Insects
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
This chapter was excellent. Even if the Wogglebug and Jack weren't in this one. The friendship you described between Dorothy and Richard is very sweet. I look forward to the next chapter.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
What a cliffhanger this ended with! Very awesome chapter, though. I like how the compass actually saved them from the Witch's spies, very creative. Now I suppose next they will all be together in the Witch's castle.

I also love how well in character you seem to have the Wogglebug by my standards. :) And this has helped me to get in a better mood to update my own fic.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
This was a very good chapter. And it was quite refreshing to read an update to this story after so long. And I suppose next we will see the others comforting Dorothy after her heartbreak at being told by the Wizard to do away with the witch of the West. And then of their plans to try to carry out this task. I eagerly await more.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Another truly awesome chapter. And I still love your portrayal of the Wogglebug and Jack Pumpkinhead. And I see you are using elements from the first book still. And I anxiously await to see how they will get out of the poppy field.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
:D You've really captured Wogglebug's character well so far. I probably couldn't have done better at it myself. I'm sure he'll be very useful on their journey. And I also like how you've mixed two Oz books together so far, and I might not mind seeing a few more brought in.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Awesome to see Jack Pumpkinhead come into the story also. And he came in in a way that reminded me of The Neverending Story and he's in character as far as I can tell once again. And now I'm anxious to get to the next chapter as I know who is coming in next.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Awesome beginning to their journey. Dorothy and Toto seem to be in character as far as I can tell. And the scenery once more makes me feel like I'm right in the book with them.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Awesome descriptions of the compass working its magic!
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
The compass Mr. Dewey gave to Richard reminds me of the Omni used for time travel in Voyagers. I'm sure Richard is going to have an interesting time with it guiding him.