Reviews for I Kissed a Girl
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Aww... Cute story! There were some unexpected plot twists, which made this story unique and even more awesome! You are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Oh my god! I can't believe it! I seriously just made a squeal/gasp noise out loud, when I read the end of this chapter!
TheDoseThatYouDieOn chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
You should like, totally do a follow up! You're really good. :)
sassy selena chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
i love this story so far i hope you can continue it :) and i sure home kurt can forgive blaine all the way
Crazy4Klaine chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Oh my God. This is the best fanfiction I have ever read. Ever. I was crying so hard all throughout the last chapter. I felt so bad for Kurt. The mood was a little depressing, but it fit perfectly with the story line. Do not change a thing. You should be so proud of writing this. Completely and utterly amazing. This should definitely be an episode. Keep writing:)

-Serena,

THE Number One Kurt Hummel Fan
TerribleSpy chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
I've been trying to puzzle out Kurt's character for my own fic. I asked a friend who has similar personality characteristics to what I see as Kurt's core personality how she would react to an act of betrayal. In her case, there would be no option for forgiveness.

But I don't see Blaine's prior relationship with Robbie as a betrayal really. Other than putting her before Kurt for this situation. So, in the end, this scenario works albeit with Kurt being overly dramatic in his reaction. But that's also part of his core personality.

Otherwise, good job and nice writing.
D-Fan chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
I liked the chapter better before you updated it. Just sayin'.
XXbeautifullyXXbrokenXXheart chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Gleererbowl was awesome, as was this, I hope you by inspired soon! I'm really loving this, can't wait to see where you take it! :)
callmedaynuhh chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
OMG!

i knew it would be robbie's baby because of the way she brought it up... but i thought she'd been raped because of the dream. NOT BLAINE'S FRIGGEN BABY!

so not pleased.

although, it adds a twist. that i may enjoy.

JUST SO MUCH EMOTION I CAN'T EXPLAIN.

and you go kurt, four for you kurt. and none for blaine anderson bye. lol
DarrenCriss1 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
omg more more
njferrell chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I think he should not just forgive. Trust has been lost. he should go back to school and make blaine work for forgiveness.

That was not something you just forgive.
Stacytasia chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
You. Nailed. It. You did an amazing job with this chapter, you conveyed every emotion possible that one would have in a situation as such. First I want to say poor Kurt, that was a big discovery he made, and I honestly feel that he should have been clued in to something as big as this, especially since he was invited on the trip. I could understand that if he wasn't invited, Blaine would have the chance to explain it to him later, when he think their relationship is getting more serious. Was Kurt rational for leaving the estate no, he wasn't, he could have went out and got some fresh air, just clear his mind until Blaine was done. I worried about his well being; he was in an unfamiliar area, with no means of transportation. Also to make matters worst he fell, and I think that broke my heart even more, because it was as everything was falling apart. Honestly there's nothing like a good cry.

Rebecca's parents are truly something else, I can look past the father because all he wants in the end is happiness for his daughter, but the mother is just terrible. I could understand that you are shocked, and maybe disappointed because first your daughter got pregnant at such a young age, and now it turns out that both teenage parents are in fact gay. I don't understand her cruelty to Blaine, My thoughts are what gave her the right. We see that Beau is well taken care of, she has adoptive parents, parents that allow both the biological parents and grandparents the ability to see her, it's not as though she's with strangers. I also admire how well spoken and respectable Blaine was when addressing the parents.

I feel bad for Blaine because not only did he have to have that nerve wrecking conversation with Rebecca's parents, but he comes out and feels guilty about the situation with Beau, then to top it off Kurt is no where to be found. I'm happy he was able to find him, but their exchange of words broke my heart, and those words, you have a baby, a baby Blaine, she has your curls, and then Blaine pleading with Kurt to let him explain, my God, I lost my ability to think at that moment, my brain was a puddle all I could think was aww, and no, this has to be tough and heartbreaking. I'm sure they will get through this, they just need to talk it out, in a warm setting. I want Blaine to explain more in dept his connection to Rebecca, yes they are childhood friends, yes they had a child, yes they are both gay, but it doesn't explain their closeness. I can totally understand where Kurt is coming from when he mentioned the hand holding and the glances.

I really hope you continue this, because it's a great story, and this chapter alone was amazing, and well developed. Also I wanted to say this is your hobby, I don't know if writing is your passion, but what's most important is that you enjoy what your writing. Yes it's good to take in the opinion of your readers but ultimately you run the show and we're just here for suggestions and help you along the way. I really hope there's more to come.

-Stacy,
Lil'RedAndTheSourWolf chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
YOU BETTER WRITE MORE! xD i love it SO muchhhhhhhhh! 3
njferrell chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
If I was Kurt, I would be upset. because THAT is something they should definitly told him earlier. NOT let him learn like that.