Reviews for Dani Phantom
If only I could read chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Bravo! Very good story.
All I can say is that, although short (you said Dani's PP, so I was expecting more. Like plot twists, epic battles, more of a bond/love interests growing between some characters, and the death. of. VLAD! Gah I hate him so much for trying to hurt Danielle in the show... Wait, that was supposed to stay in my head... Ah well...) *after my long insane rant type thingy...* it was super good.
Dani's new form reminded me of 's "Return of Dani Phantom" because her jumpsuit changed and stuff in that story too.
Although I never said anything, as it was to late because I started reading when Overgrowth was introduced, Dani's Time Powers were a little over the top... But still unique and interesting.
A sequel would be a good idea as you have many ideas. (Trust me, if your ideas sucked, *cough* like mine *cough*, then I would've left and never read further than the second or third chapter.)
Once again, bravo!
Keep up the good work.
(Man that review was long...)z
MightyMajor chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
why is danny so helpless in ALL of your stories and yeah you did go overboard
Dani phan chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
you should have ended it with Dani leaving with Danny and Sam! but btw it was great otherwise, little cheesy but great! :]
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I wish this were a tv show
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
I love this
Guest chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
Plz give me more i NEED it!
sun chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
i think that she should just see flashes not the whole future just warning flashes and occasional visions
sun chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
it's a little fast pace but cool
sun chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
keep on making more I looove it
sun chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
awesome love it
Linzy chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
my only critisim is that dani's life mirrors danny's too closely. try to show some varity.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
I think you should add a sequel between Dani and Dave's life
Guest chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
I like it
midnight phantom chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
I LOVED the story and dani's new ghost form! :{D
Caleb chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
This story was good and awesome I really liked how everything was opposite but similar to Amity, also didn't you say that at the begining of this fanfic that Dani was 14 so doesn't that make Danny and Sam and Tucker 16

Oh you should check out some of my stoirs on this site I am CyberActors15