Reviews for wither
EphemeralSakura chapter 1 . 4/17
I loved the way it turned out!
I felt as if they were trapping Link in a cage, and that was just killing me! He's the hero and heroes can't be trapped.
I love LoZ fanfics, especially the ones where he goes after Zelda (yeah... I ship them) and this one was very interesting!
Thank you for the story!
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Angst. My sadistic soul is pleased.
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
My hearrrrrrrrtt.
It's hurting. Just a crack. Just a little crack
This hit home. For a giant fan of TLoz, I really don't dip into the fandom as often as I should.
But it seems I always find a gem when I do. Sometimes they make me laugh. Sonetimes they make me smile goofily.
But this, this made me cry. And fics don't do that often. I felt for Link. I felt for Illia.
I wanted Link to be able to get out so bad. I just wanted to fling him on Epona and get him started. That's how intune I felt with this piece.
I love the allusions to OOT. It really is an interesting idea, to think that Saria gets reincarnated just as Link does.
I wish my review was better. I wish I could give you a thousand kisses.
Lovely. Thanks for sharing. :)))
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh, wow. This was gorgeous. Just.

Fabulous job.

—Mel
Fandals chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
FF net spells favourite the American way. -_-

Also, this was awesome.
Keemchy chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow, have I got the goosebumps.
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh my Goddesses. Your style is beautiful. It's so vague, but in the sense that gets a precise point across.

WOW. I love this.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
:O
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This could be a prequel to 'terrible crimes'. Did you intend it that way?

Well done, I especially liked the comparison between Ilia and Saria.
Cherry Blossom ZuperStar chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wow. Reading this made me remembering every LoZ game I have played. Especially Twilight Princess. You know I've always wondered what Link did after the journey ended. Going back home would be nearly impossible. You mad elink in this story really believable. I felt as if I were right there watching this. Amazing. Not many poeple I know can do that. Skill *laughs* I feel bad for Ilia and Link though. Best friends but they have to part. The story is great. Love it!
wishes of falling stars chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This is amazing- I feel like I'm looking into pages of a forgotten journal. You managed to take a small moment and give it emotional and meaningful depth. I hope you write more for the Zelda Fanfiction.
Tango-x chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
The emotion in this is so raw, I actually felt down after reading it. Your writing is just excellent - and the format fits the tone perfectly.

So, um why is it complete? I want more :( but I guess that just adds to its wonderfulness.

Tango xx
usagi cake chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh my. This is just amazing! Beautifully written and you can actually feel Link's desperation.

Sheesh. It's really wonderfullll.
TrueHeroOfTime chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow, this was really, really good. and sad. I really liked it. Will you do more, or is that it? I hope there is more!
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I fucking LOVE how this came out :)

But, uh, I can't play Link games. I get stuck & mad & they fuck me straight up a wall. I wish I could, because they look fun, but I have a short attention span & I suck.

But this is brilliant & I can feel Link's desperation to be free bubbling in my veins & I know exactly how that feels. :)

3 iloveyousara