Reviews for Save Me
misguided.ghost777 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I can literally imagine james whispering
I'm dead inside
Jamie Mclaughlin chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
i really liked this! XD
GhostGirlMD chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
absolutely phenomenal! great work!
Once Upon a Vicky chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Awww great chapter. Sorta sad it had to end...really loved it too, but I'm glad James could actaully feel better. This was like one of the stories I looked forward to reading when it was updated and since it's over I have to look for another multi-chapter story. :) Best Multi-chapter Kames I have read so far! Thanks for making this story so I could read it...it meant a lot :D In all the story was amazing, no, WONDERFUL! Truly loved it. u. Thanks so much for everything.~Vickytunes :)
MerielTLA chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Awww cute xD and angsty and great hahaha
Blank Account 15 chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Aw, that was a cute ending! I loved it! And I like how you put that James is going to slip up at times and have a hard time with it because that makes it more real. I'm pretty sure no one can just instantly get over it as soon as someone finds out and offers them help.

Great story! I loved it! :D
MalevolentPrince chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Do I even need to say it? You know this is one of my all time favorite stories and I will probably be rereading it several times!
Lady Blackwater chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
this is so good! Dont worry about it being short, just keep doing what youre doing cus ur the only Kames writer Ive read that actually keeps me satisfied! Youre an effective writer cus Im not usually into slash but this story is just...perfection. xD
Sum1cooler chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Cute ending. James isn't going to cut himself anymore ].

Interesting personification. Stupid knife! Stop taunting James ]

I like the epilogue of sorts. It's a cute moment of James and Logan. ]
Daughter of Klaus chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
You should do a anorexic fic.

Like mine called Perfect, but mines not for BTR.

And maybe if you do I could co-write or give you ideas of ewhat happens cuz i've been there before.
ectoGodhead chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
I FUCKING SOBBED DURING BTBREAKUP, OKAY? AND I THOUGHT JAMES IN THE FAT SUIT WAS HILARIOUS, JS

Well. I've kinda developed a liking for Jo, so now I feel sorry for her :(

But anyway, Wahoo! Hooray for this chapter!
Sum1cooler chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I really like the beginning half. There were little snapshots of Kendall, James and Logan's (a couple of Carlos) lives. I think how you wrote each sentence or two of a different aspect of what is going on, will happen or what Logan wants to happen was nicely done ]

{Blonde Bimbopalooza or Bitch's Caverns}

-Oh Carlos. This is why you read Mrs. Knight's book to learn XDXD

{Jo-ho}

lol I really like this one XDXDXD New name accepted. D

And AWWW They got to together in the end ]

... I GAGGED A LOT TOO! FAT JAMES! KO (I think that is what it is called?) AND THE WEAK CARGAN PLOT! btr episode was meh but at least I like the song lol.

And ... A kames ending? I have to rewatch the ending.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I know I saw that moment too! When they looked like a couple it made my day. :) good job on the story!
Lady Blackwater chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Instead of gagging at Jame's fat suit, I kinda spit up my drink cus I was laughing so hard but um,yah...

Nice story! I love this idea of Kendall and James being together, it's cute. Very different, keep it up
Once Upon a Vicky chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
GAH! Kendall...*whispers* thank you Logan for telling Kendall. That fool had to know...finally you stop James (and not get hurt). It must have taken Logan a lot of courage to punch Kendall, talk to him right after without feeling a little bit of guilt, and throw in his face James was walking on a buiding at night. Sorry to say this but...Kendall was kinda stupid for not realizing James was getting hurt even when they shared a room. Man, kinda shocking but it was all made up in the end. I'm just glad Kendall had enough spunk to ask James to be his. :)

Love reading your story~Vickytunes :D

P.S. (about the epsiode) You got a point about the fat suit. Didn't see it until my sis pointed it out. Heh guess I was too busy trying to stop laughing and chocking on the whole whacky relationship. During her whole song they held hands...even when she went to the bathroom. 0.0. Also the music didn't help make anything better...okay I'm gonna stop with this bye. :)