Reviews for Hunger Persists
the general girl chapter 3 . 6/23
Ahhhhh worst place for the fic to have stopped! Again, I LOVE the build of tension and the characterization of the canon crew. Your writing is also superb. I really do hope you'll pop back into the fandom someday. Thanks again!
the general girl chapter 1 . 6/23
Ahhh, this is great! I love the tension and the characterization, and I'm rather curious about Gethin and his 'parentage', as he puts it, makes me wonder...

I know it's been forever since you've written anything for FF and even longer since this has been updated, but I'll hold on to the little shred of hope that maybe the announcement for the remake might have sparked your cloti creative muse again. Thanks for a great read!
Kitten Of Edo chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
I would love an update
*stil too lazy to sign in*
Boohbear19 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Oh I hope u continue
Boohbear19 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I hope cloud finds Tifa!
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awesome! Clouds gonna save Tifa! ]
Ro Oeuvre Belvedere chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I've been reading this story for a while now. It's really well written and deserves to be completed. A formidable author like can't suffer writer's block for long.
Taquiner chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Please continue! You're an amazing smut writer (i've read your LJ) & your Cloud is awesome... But this has the going's for an epic story! Don't leave it hanging...
Pen and Paper71 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
This is a really great story so far. I enjoyed the way that you handled the characters, the plot seems to be intriguing, and the writing is wonderful.

If you don't mind and I do apologize in advance if my question seems rude, but may I ask if the story been discontinued? I'll be sorry to hear if it has, but I'm glad that I got to read as much as I did of it and I will look forward to anything else that you might choose to post. I'll obviously have to go take a look at some of your other fics.

Anyway, great job. You're a really talented writer.
I READ IT AND I LOVE IT chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
I love this! When are you going to finish this? I want to know what happens next - I mean I can imagine - but it's not as good as the author's fantasy! C'mon, even if it's three more chapters left!

Taquiner chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ooh! I hope you haven't lost your mojo.. Gotta love a hero/damsel story. Please update, i'll be waiting eagerly :)
eastraven chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
It can't stop here, can it? *puppy dog eyes* You set up the best cliffhangers, did you know that? I've never found Cloud to be more attractive than when he's furiously angry (other than when he's painfully shy and self-conscious). Him storming into the room made me squeal like a little fangirl. Gethin, you sneaky old Cetra, you'd better watch out! *cackles*

On a sidenote, I laughed at the fact that Barrett who has an artificial hand is actually more handy (pun intended) in the kitchen than Cloud is. I was trying to imagine in my mind how robotic limbs compared to real ones with handling something as delicate as cracking an egg. XD I suppose Cloud can't always be perfect.

I hope you can continue this story! It's oooh so gooooood. I liken it to crack...or in this case: Sand!
eastraven chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
"Tifa's waiting. Let's mosey." I almost died from happiness! This is looking to be a very promising story. First chapters are probably the most challenging to write of a story, simply because it has to be paced just right. It wasn't rushed, nor too slow, but it had just the right amount of magic to reel me in! I am now hooked.

I love the way you subtly hinted at the closeness of Cloud & Tifa's relationship. With only a few words you let us readers know that they are past their shy & awkward phase and that they're close enough to share mundane details like the grit in Ms. Groveby's blackberry cordial. Well, you wrote it so you don't need me to re-tell it to you! :)

I've never played DOC, so what I read in fanfics is canon to me! I'm interested in finding out more on this new
Irish-Brigid chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
One word: EEP!

Wow. I have no idea where this is going, but Cloud is *scary* when in protect/rescue mode. Hope there's more to come!

(I'm starting to get the idea, by the by, that Aerith might not have been the last Cetra, after all. Very interesting.)
mom calling chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
I remember this story-must be imported from LJ. I've always been anxious about how it wraps's tough to leave one of my favorite couples dangling in danger! Awaiting more, I am... mc