Reviews for Desires
HorsemanOTA chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
If this is not a one shot I can't wait for more if it is thanks for the read that was damned gig
Later Daze
dayle shaffer chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
nice
Suicide is golden chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Wow. I feel for you breach. But not that much.
Dracodragonheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
A monster with a soul of a innocent child just like Frankenstein's monster and a female Quasimodo
who saw Rex as her Esmeralda I love it dude
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Ow my gosh, That is so adorable. I'm not partial to couples but this is wonderful. Breech is so much deeper than people give her credit. Thank you
Shark Spartan chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Like it, just a little more would have been nice, but never the less, good job.
dissolve-and-decay chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is really good. So sweet and emtional. Really well written. Going in the favourites :) 3
Life.GetOne chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
First off, welcome to Fanfiction!

For your first fanfiction, it's good, but I want to point out some areas where you can improve. Knowing you're new to fanfiction, I'll be easy.

The scenario that Breach only needs Rex in her life is overused in this fandom, especially on this site. I would suggest if you ever upload another Brex or Breach fanfic, you expand more on Breach's character and her insanity.

In my opinion, Breach is a very complex character. The origin of her powers, her motives, her insanity, amongst numerous other aspects of her is still a mystery to viewers. However, most fans boil Breach down to "She just needs someone to love,”. I disagree. The road to redemption is a long one, and insanity isn't something that can be cured with love. I doubt Breach can even fathom what love is, being insane and all.

Secondly, your writing got a little repetitive. Don't get me wrong, I've seen one too many beginner Fanfiction writers that can't even get the basics, like grammar, spelling, and organization, right. However, a lot of your sentences started with “You will, I will, I want, I, you, she, etc.” Try using verb beginnings, describe something, or anything else that will vary your sentence structure.

Sorry if I threw a lot at you. My reviews tend to be long.

I hope you enjoy the Fanfiction community and grow as a writer. Just ignore the haters and help out your fellow writers, and you’ll be fine.

~L.G1
PenanceGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Love it! Very Breach like :)
animatwin chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
will you continue this it sounds pretty interestings