Reviews for Simple Musings
A-lost-wandering-bee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awww that was so sweet.. and funny,you know what else is beautiful... my eyes
katzsoa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Short and sweet! I like Zarina!
Sir Gigous chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Another Zaid/Karina one-shot, eh LoRF? It's certainly a pleasant surprise, I will say.

Anyways, hello, Sir Gigous is here once again to review your story.

I hesitate not when I say that this is much better than your previous Zaid/Karina story. It was written very well, and was very sweet. Very good.

Grammatical-wise, this story was very strong. I think there was a mistake near the beginning, but otherwise this story was spotless. Also, even though it was a bit short, I think you captured the personalities of the characters fairly well, although I don't believe you have them down perfectly yet. Keep working at it.

The only issue I see with this story is that it felt slightly rushed. Things progressed a bit too fast, and I personally-and this is only my opinion-think a little bit of bulk could've proven beneficial. Sometimes, with these type of stories, bulk can ruin the effect, but I would've enjoyed at least a little bit more detail. Still, this story was very well written, and even in its current state it is a very enjoyable read.

All in all great work. Keep it up.

-[Sir Gigous]-
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Never thought of this pairing before, but I like it. Good job.
You-Can't-Catch-Me chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Adorable! Beautifully written, too. I had never thought of a Karina and Zaid pairing before, but now, you've got me thinking about it with this oneshot...

Well done.