Reviews for Try and Tri Again
Evelyn chapter 27 . 3/8
DAMN! I love that cliffhanger. Hahahahaha to everyone who had to wait because this book is done so I don't have ato wait
Reader chapter 26 . 3/8
love this story I especially like that vic Xavier moments because theyre always teasing eachother
AlwaysRight chapter 41 . 3/6
You should make a fanfic about what happend after Vic got hit by the stinger (from Xavier's pov)
NalissaMAPatali chapter 48 . 2/11
This chapter was perfect. I love teddy/Vic.
GobletOfFire chapter 21 . 2/10
You forgot to add Rose when you said who was claping.
Niki chapter 107 . 2/6
That was the best fanfic I have ever read! Please, I beg you, write a book!
Niki chapter 60 . 1/31
OMGosh I love this whole series so far! When I read the first couple of chapters I actually thought you were JKR writing under an alias. You need to publish a book! You are one of the best writers who's work I have had the pleasure to read. Please never stop writing because it would be ridding the world form one of its greatest writers!
GabbiGrl chapter 54 . 1/30
Ok so I know this isn't related but like omg I almost died when u said the pennington's friends were Hershey and chase and then Watson and crick and were then talking about DNA I almost died that was awesome
Angelina chapter 47 . 1/2
Xavier and Alexandra are so cute! (Though kind of gross)
Angelina chapter 14 . 1/1
I love when you write about stuff like that and not just snogging! You are awesome!
Angelina chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
You are an amazing writer and I hope that one day I will be able to write as well as you!
P.S. You could create your own book and try to publish it
Sincerely,
Your biggest fan,
Angelina
Autumn chapter 92 . 12/30/2014
does Colton like Victoire?
Autumn chapter 69 . 12/29/2014
okay, I have read (pass-tense) this story so far, I did not want to review after each chapter because that would mean that I would have to review 108 times. But this is an interesting chapter...so thought that I would review this chapter:
1st: there are only 2 heads at Hogwarts at a time, Head Boy and Head Girl.
2nd: Ally should be changed to Roxanne.
3rd: I love all of the characters! 4th:you do know that Teddy was in Hufflepuff house, right?
5th: YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR THAT I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME (other than J.K.R.)
6th: Shouldn't Dom. be on the Gryffindor House Quidditch Team? I always thought of her as the Quidditch type, you know what I mean?
7th: I love Xavier Wood, he is a character that is perfect for the story!
*8th: So sorry if I misspelled something in this review; not a good speller!*
P.S. I really liked the part in Chapter 67: Visitors Part 2 where Harry says that Katie scares him, especially since she is pregnant.
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Hello! I haven't begun reading this story yet, but I saw it at the top of my list of stories about Teddy, and I noticed the word count... Jus thought it might be interesting for you to know that if "Try and Tri Again" were a published book with the standard of 250 words per page, it would be roughly 2880 pages long! (For comparison, Deathly Hallows' US version is 759 pages, so your story is about 3.8 times that size!) I have not begun to read this story (but I will soon!) but I wanted to congratulate you on your extraordinary feat anyways. :)
GryffindorsRock chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
i think that you should go ahead and make xavier and ally and louis and cecilia kiss already
2,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »