Reviews for Try and Tri Again
I LOVE this story. I came across it a couple of days ago and binge-read it until I finished. I love the plot and your style of writing. It's so much fun to read.
Revliledpembroke chapter 21 . 5/12
I mean, I'd say the chances were fairly good that Victoire would be picked to represent Hogwarts. I mean, given your number of, say, 7 or 8 students of age in Gryffindor (Vic, Xavier, Kyle, Sandy, Chris, the two bitches she shares a dorm with), multiply that by 4, and you have a 3.1-3.6% of Victoire being the Hogwarts champion. If you just narrow it down to the Head Boys and Head Girls, she's got a 12.5% chance of being picked.
Revliledpembroke chapter 17 . 5/12
Why would a bunch of French students be surprised that a girl with a French name might know French?
Revliledpembroke chapter 14 . 5/12
So... why are seventh years being "introduced" to the full body bind? Hermione managed that in her first year, and Malfoy know its cousin the Leg Locker Jinx (Because Neville hopped into the Gryffindor Common Room after Malfoy had cast it on him). Granted, they are relatively powerful individuals (Draco did Serpentsortia in Year 2, and I've seen that referred to as a NEWT Spell, though that might have been in a fanfic) who would be motivated to learn more (Hermione because Hermione, and Draco to show everyone how great he is because he's a Pureblood), but, come on...

Seventh Year sounds like they should be working on things like, I don't know, that Fire Whip spell Dumbledore used in Book 6. Maybe some of that crazy Transfiguration magic Dumbles and Volde used in their duel in Book 5. They're supposed to be preparing to take their Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests, not being "introduced" to schoolyard jinxes!
Revliledpembroke chapter 13 . 5/12
Wood was a "burly fifth year" in Harry's first year. Year two would have made him a sixth year, and year three a seventh.

What I'm saying is, Wood would have played Quidditch his final year, and he won the Quidditch Cup while doing so, too. Because, you know, he wouldn't have been at Hogwarts in Harry's fourth year.
Revliledpembroke chapter 10 . 5/12
"Charming" Matchsticks into Needles? But that's a first year Transfiguration class, not a second year Charms class! Come on, you are, after all, turning one thing into another.

Again, not like it really matters given where you are in your story arc, but it's the principle of the thing.
Revliledpembroke chapter 5 . 5/12
Just a little curious, how did George and Angelina have two Weasley-pale children? Angelina is black. You'd think that would make their kids at least olive or caramel skinned.

Also, why are all the names of the Weasley kids the same, except George's (he had Fred and Roxanne) and Percy (who had Molly and Lucy)? I mean, it's a little late now (as you're in your second sequel to this fic), it just seems like odd changes to make.
herondale92 chapter 59 . 4/18
Love Love love this story. You actually have me feeling bad over Xavier leaving, that's how into it I am :)
Love you're writing style. Definitely reading more of your stories when I'm finished. Keep it up!
herondale92 chapter 17 . 3/28
I am a new follower to you and your stories but I'm a big fan. This or something along these lines was what I hoped would follow the original seven harry potter books, as the golden trio's children went off to Hogwarts.

Well not exactly with this story-line, but definitely with the character interactions and relationships.
So wishing they had done something along the lines of this for Cursed child (I really didn't like the story) sorry if you did.

Anyway, can't wait to carry on reading. Great Job :)
Awesome reveiwer chapter 55 . 2/21
I've read this multiple times and I've only just noticed "a big ,black "D".
Well.
i actually did see it coming with vic and chris, and something also tells me the reason chris is sick is because fo that drink he had at the bar. specifically the shot that he had on vic behalf.
TIGERSAGE chapter 42 . 1/30
I must say I am very
Much liking this f I can. I like the part where u use the Greek gods in ur fic such as Morpheus and hades. I have read a few teddy fics here and there but mostly when he Is a kid. As for voctoire I must day I like the way she is portrayed and the relationship she had with her uncles. Many pole forget that post war the weasley and potters become a very politically strong family. I am also liking the cecill Louis angle
I however have yet to see Hannah ad well as Alice long bottom make an appearance. As for the ally xav angle that also seems to be coming yo a head. Although I would like to remind u that Angie is specifically stated to be of a chocolate color therefore their kids would be more cafe au late color than white. (Not that I have any problem with it. I just find it odd that some pple forget that fact). One more thing I have to say is ally is still the daughter of George and despite her personality if being grown up ivwould like to see her devilish side.
TIGERSAGE chapter 26 . 1/29
Well so far the story has held my interest. i am growing weasome howver of the Minister and his idiotic attempts at making things go smooth. i believe you have made him very cornelius fudge like. i actually am liking the loisue and cee cee love angle. dont see much ofthe other weasley kids especially perc's lot. but lets see what hapens next,
TIGERSAGE chapter 21 . 1/29
hmm maybe harry and kingsley are right. or maybe they are just paranoid let us see what happens next. i have previously commented on the slow pace of the story. bbut i am begggining to like it the more i read.
TIGERSAGE chapter 17 . 1/29
i enjoyed the chapter, in al its components, and as such i have favorited and followed your story.
2,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »