Reviews for Try and Tri Again
Jade Vivian Neris de Silvera chapter 1 . 15h
i am reading the story like fifth time
it is amazing
I am confused, isn't the department of magical law enforcement the same as the aurors? After all, Auror is just a magical name for police and they are the law enforcement agents / officers. right?
Not really a cliffhanger. (And the last time I noted you saying such was the end of the chapter where the Minister said he wanted to do the Tri-Wizard again and Neville talked him into at least seeing what Victor Krum, Harry, and Fleur thought). Which also isn't a cliffhanger as the summary to the story (and it's title) pretty much makes it certain that the tri-wizard is going to occur.
xxTheMadHatterxxCharmed chapter 40 . 3/24
This is one of my fave chapters
AClosedDoor chapter 108 . 3/5
Okay, so I just read it for like the fourth, fifth time and I have one question. How did Kyle het into the girls dormitory?
BenFanFictions365 chapter 95 . 2/29
Teddy's full name is actually Edward Remus Lupin, not Theodore Remus Lupin.
BenFanFictions365 chapter 71 . 2/28
Kingsley gone mad, hasn't he? (If you get the quote I made, you're a legend)
BenFanFictions365 chapter 60 . 2/28
Why does Xavier have to go. I wanted him to stay with Ally.
BenFanFictions365 chapter 53 . 2/27
What the hell just happened?!
BenFanFictions365 chapter 52 . 2/27
I really hate Pamela.
BenFanFictions365 chapter 49 . 2/27
Is it bad that in a Teddy/Vic story I'm actually rooting more for Xavier and Ally.
BuckBeak90 chapter 73 . 2/11
Great story! I couldn't stop reading long enough to post a review,but I'm finally doing it. So I love the story,love the characters-especially Xavier and Teddy. Victoire is a bit annoying sometimes, but I guess that's to be expected since she's a gorgeous,smart,talented and very much spoiled by everyone,I like her otherwise.
I think you're very talented yourself and I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!
Stay awesome :)
Secret Storywriter chapter 80 . 12/30/2015
I'm reading your story, "Life after Hogwarts" now, and I came back to this story for fun. I just realized though - when Teddy takes away Tasha's letter from Victoire, is he worried that she'll mention his ex-girlfriend?
jml2002 chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
I'm re-reading the story right now, and reading the parts about Anastasia and Colton make me laugh so hard, considering their relationship in Life After Hogwarts :) but the parts with Chris make me upset :/
dobbybob chapter 1 . 12/26/2015