Reviews for Venom
commando666 chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
That was diffrent nice work
Mousewolf chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
hehe...Another that I like muchly.
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
wow that was good is there a sequeal?
MBB chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
Read this one as well. To prevent becoming brownie-powder, I shall refrain from detailed commenting, but over all it was decent :-)
ElizaM chapter 5 . 9/3/2003
very good.
anna2 chapter 5 . 8/29/2003
Somebody like "Two Tower" a little too much. Precious, huh?

A great entry in the anals of BtVS fic. Nicely done.
Gemma chapter 5 . 7/29/2003
Very cool!
MissPointy chapter 5 . 9/20/2002
This story was amazing, and the characters were all portrayed brilliantly my favourite part was the bit with Spike and Clem, this is one of those few precious gems that you find and feel it could be turned into an episode.
S J Smith chapter 5 . 9/7/2002
HonorH, my friend-

Totally Joss-worthy story. Loved every bit of it! As usual, my hat's off to you, in your general direction.
Aurora chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Thought I had reviewed this one. . . Have I said how much I love this fic? It could definitely hold it's own as an episode. Your treatment of Tara in particular I would love to have been able to see on the screen.

Nicely done, well-balanced amongst the cast, and true to character.

The Willow/Buffy scene still give me the sniffles, every time I read it.
DragonKatGal chapter 5 . 8/15/2002
Strangely enough that ending was really cute!

plaguelet chapter 5 . 4/17/2002
Outstanding fic, and no flames from me; I call the Buffy/Spike relationship the same way. Which doesn't mean that the train wreck isn't a helluva lotta fun to watch... :)
Eve McCarthy chapter 5 . 4/16/2002
Yummy fic. Even though I am a shipper, I like your ending (it seems like something the show would do- not together now, but with a possibility for the future). Overall, it was a fun, exciting story to read. I love how everyone played a big part in helping Buffy, and she (finally!) appreciated Spike for what he did. And I caught the LOTR reference! "My Precious" indeed. :)
long under tree chapter 5 . 4/12/2002
*weep* awww... this was good... chapter 5 . 4/10/2002
aww..cute. it didn't end on the BESt note which makes it really good*like they didn't get together afterwards and all..* hehe. rawr xx