Reviews for Love Story
Lg1998 chapter 22 . 6/9
Finally found this story. I read it from start to finish. I like how you capture all the characters personalities. Bella and Edward are playing a dangerous game here. Even if Jake says that he's alright with him and Bella having a more business agreement, that doesn't mean that he will be understanding if/when he finds out about Bella and Edward. Bella has much to loose here. She cannot embaress the monarchy, and she will face the wrath of her mother (shudder). And poor Edward; he will not only loose the love of his life, he will also no longer be welcome to perform in great concert halls, he may even be forced to leave. Please keep going! You have my attention here!
twilightgirl1989 chapter 22 . 5/31
This is an amazing story! Are you going to finish it? I hope you do
HockeyChick10 chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
Great chapter!
twipotterlover2244 chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
Great story so far! Update soon
twilightobession chapter 22 . 1/6/2014
I was so excited to get this update! They have a lot to work through. I just hope that they can get through it all and still be together. I am worried what Jacob will do when he finds out that Bella has been using him.
suzy 2010 chapter 22 . 1/6/2014
Bella and Edward are playing a very dangerous game. Please update sooner. We know RL calls.
firstoma2005 chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
Wow, I love that she likes to go to the old castle ruins. I know how Edward feels not being able to breath up that high. Please go get him some AIR!
debslmac chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
ttan chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
Very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Please update soon!
I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next !
Ellie chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
I love this story!
I just discovered it and couldn't put it down! Two days later and now I'm eagerly awaiting updates!

I can't wait to see what happens once they're back at the castle!

Please update soon! ;)
HockeyChick10 chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
That was sweet.
twilightobession chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
LOVE IT! I am glad that Bella and Edward got some time together during the day outside and could just be their selves. Can't wait for more.
suzy 2010 chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
Poor Bella seems hiding her and Edward's relationship is taking it's toil.
debslmac chapter 21 . 10/7/2013