Reviews for Impossible
SuperKawaiiChanFangirl chapter 38 . 8/4
This made me cry... holy shit Im such a pansy. This story was amazing, I rate it top 20 fanfics Ive read!
jania-chan chapter 4 . 7/20
doesn't Kyle hate bananas? eh, it's fanfiction never mind.
jania-chan chapter 2 . 7/18
jania-chan chapter 1 . 6/18
I'm scared to read this...
Unicornsarereal chapter 38 . 6/9
This is basically the only fanfic that has ever stirred my emotions like that. I love the way you write and I have honestly never cried so much.
MoHowl chapter 38 . 4/28/2015
I cried so hard during this chapter... The whole story was breath-taking!
Best fanfiction chapter 38 . 4/8/2015
This was literally the best fanfiction ever! On the last chapter, I actually started crying just at the mentioning of Kali and Thane wearing black clothing. The more I read the more I cried ;-;. I rate this fanfiction 500/10 because I just can't explain how this toyed with my emotions, and I like it when a story does that, so thank your for such an amazing story
Name Redacted chapter 38 . 10/11/2014
Made me cry! D:
Although, a strange feeling told me that my favourite character was going to die...
I hope that you will forever keep on writing, you beautiful human being.
You have a gift, my friend.
kittykat0619 chapter 38 . 10/6/2014
That was beautiful! I teared up when I read the last sentence. I hope you go far in life.
Style forever chapter 38 . 8/29/2014
Ok, I'm a sixteen year old male, and I fucking cried at the end of this. Jesus this was beautifully written
RoyalBlueBunny chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
I totally agree with you. When I first watched that episode (which was about 3-5 years ago) I thought it was pretty f**ked up too. Oh, btw, I saw that episode when I was about 7, 8, or 9, and im 11, you guys! Also, I curse out loud! LOL _
Guest chapter 38 . 7/19/2014
I cried at the end and I love this story. Good Job.
HawthornMirror4 chapter 38 . 3/17/2014
I've never much been a fan of Mpreg, but I started reading this story and I just had to see it through. To be honest it seems like something south park would do, I mean have you seen their video game?
It was a good story overall, I wish Kyle hadn't died in the end though, it made me cry!
fanficchick216 chapter 38 . 12/14/2013
i love it but damn it i didn't want to cry
it can't be over :,(
Guest chapter 38 . 1/26/2013
Awe. I loved this story! I thoughtcitcwas funnychow you madecall the tops hang out together and all the bottoms hang out together. The ending made me cry.