Reviews for Dreams Come True?
jekyllhj7 chapter 32 . 2/22/2011
Okay.. after your PM, I am nervous that each nice chapter is lulling me into a false sense of security. I like taht they seem to be okay.

And that last line that Dave thinks... that dreams aren't always going to come true...

Perfect!
jekyllhj7 chapter 31 . 2/22/2011
Go Kurt! push the peacock clone guy away!
jekyllhj7 chapter 30 . 2/22/2011
Aww.. now Dave has to have an escort? Damn this is worse than the Glee guys trying to "protect" Kurt from Dave.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/20/2011
PLEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON ! I need to know what's going to happen next, or I'll DIE :D great job, poor dave 333
Canceled4Good chapter 29 . 2/19/2011
yeah yeah yeah...there's always a reason. Is that reason a fast update?...maybe...yes...no...stop asking?...damn
Canceled4Good chapter 28 . 2/19/2011
...*wipes Dave's tears*
JasonDragon64 chapter 29 . 2/18/2011
Nice chapter.
JasonDragon64 chapter 28 . 2/18/2011
So, are Dave's dreams prophetic or just fears expressing themselves? Definitely upping the angst quotient.
darius prince of the sea chapter 29 . 2/18/2011
Short chapters are evil even if their for reasons but omg my davey is upset awww make him feel better
jekyllhj7 chapter 29 . 2/18/2011
Get Dave help now! Really good!
jekyllhj7 chapter 28 . 2/18/2011
Wait… *did* Kurt sleep with Blaine? That’s in the future right? Grrr that I’m at work and can’t really go back and re read stuff.

This is really good though.
F. Jane chapter 27 . 2/18/2011
nooooo! everything was so perfect! now what's david going to do? poor david. hope everything work out alright.

waiting to the next one to come out :)
Canceled4Good chapter 27 . 2/17/2011
I don't like Blaine either so this fit. I'm upset that kurt cheated. even if it was only in a dream. Update soon
livelongandpeaceout chapter 27 . 2/17/2011
I really hope that this dream doesn't come true- you'll update soon right? Nice work :)
JasonDragon64 chapter 27 . 2/17/2011
Nice chapter. Have to wonder how much of this dream is to come true... Not a Bland fan here either. Kurt really needs a full-time man in his life, not a bi-curious, thought himself gay, self-absorbed idiot who plays with people's lives and emotions and instead of continuing to inspire courage just gives in to the crowd and preaches conformity and letting *him* be the star instead of sharing the spotlight with a talented new comer... Can we say Rachel Berry in boy drag? Someone please lock those two in a room together and let them screw each other's lives while Kurt goes back to ND and finds a decent boyfriend worthy of him.

Yeah, I am officially joining the "I hate Bland" bandwagon.
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »