Reviews for Dreams Come True?
jekyllhj7 chapter 22 . 2/16/2011
Good for you Dave... Blaine needs to stop strutting around like a Peacock.
jekyllhj7 chapter 21 . 2/16/2011
Dammit Blaine! What does he have Radar!
JuJuBiest chapter 20 . 2/12/2011
Well...that was...interesting. Just added this to my list of favorite Kurtofsky fanfics! Your writing is good, the scenes are interesting and believable, and you don't ruin the romance-or the omg sexiness-with crudeness. This is really awesome, I can't wait to read more!
lordofthepringles chapter 15 . 2/11/2011
If more than one person is leaving you bad reviews for style/grammar, you might want to pay attention to them. Just because you don't like grammar, doesn't mean you should just completely ignore it. Most people won't read things that are poorly written, no matter how good the story is. I being one of them. I barely got through one chapter, before I gave up. It's not about being narrow-minded, but preserving our brain cells and using them to read well written fiction.
White Replica chapter 20 . 2/11/2011
Aaaaaand THERE'S the cliffhanger! xD
Canceled4Good chapter 20 . 2/11/2011
YAY! Shutting Dave up with Kurt's lips is always a good thing, lol. I think other parts of Dave needs to be 'shut up'!
jekyllhj7 chapter 20 . 2/11/2011
niiice... jsut hope Dave's mom doesn't come up asking what he wants for dinner or something.
Canceled4Good chapter 19 . 2/11/2011
...THAT IS SO FUNNY! POOR DAVE. I would so love to have been the cashier. lol
jekyllhj7 chapter 19 . 2/11/2011
Awww.. poor Dave. That had to be so horrible for him.
GleekForLife16 chapter 15 . 2/10/2011
If people are criticising your story so much, why are they reading it? It's not like you're forcing it down their throats; they were the ones who clicked on this story, it was their choice to read it. So really, they have no right to say that your story is bad because they were the ones who started reading it, thinking it would be good.

BTW, I think you're doing really well with the story so far.
White Replica chapter 18 . 2/10/2011
Heeheeheeheee... (Makes those weird hand gestures when planning something mischievous)

I see what you're doing there ;)
White Replica chapter 15 . 2/10/2011
Wait a sec, who would insult this fic? It's a dream come true for me! (Ohohoho, I'm just so punny)

Anyways, this has been amazing! Really! I swear on Kurtofsky!
darius prince of the sea chapter 18 . 2/10/2011
Ahh so much fluff its so cute ahhh Kurt is a cock blocker that's awesome give Dave blue balls and then make him crazy and pretty soon he'll be begging for it like a puppy and his bone its really cute too update soon thanks for the big update
Canceled4Good chapter 18 . 2/10/2011
*cough* Can Dave entertain me? Maybe? No? He belongs to Kurt? damn.
Canceled4Good chapter 17 . 2/10/2011