Reviews for Because I changed the oil
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
wow, that was so great. it was funny and sexy all at once. loved the whole, is david straight part, that made me laugh so hard i almost fell out of my chair. so glad you wrote this, it was perfect.
Leena7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow that was amazing. I'm going to go check out all your other stories now.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh, this was wonderful. I loved how every guy went gay for a second at the sight of Kurt working under the hood of a car. And, of course, I loved the lubing the engine innuendo. It was classic. I really liked this.

Caitlin(:
BreeZombiee chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Another Kurt car fic! YESSSS

I love it.
script.errol chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
ahhh! that was seriously my favorite klaine fanfiction i've ever read! can you please please continue it, i'm sure that the list of things that the boys don't know about kurt could amout to an entire multi chapter story. your writing stile is relly impressive, and everybody was in character, except for the parts that weren't, but it was totally better than how they appeared in the last few episodes. just, amazing, thank you.
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Thank you! I totally needed this after the depressing Glee spoilers for the Valentines Day episode... I'm just dreading the heartbreak that might occur if Klaine doesn't happen...

Great fic! Totally love the image of Kurt fixing Blaine's car...! Awesome job!
pelhampronghorn chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
OHHA! I love it, I love it, darling, I love it. I like the dialogue and the plays on words that you use. Fantastic- I wish you'd write more on it!
1undercover chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awwww that was so cute! LOL yeah Kurt working on cars has got to be a sight to see. I loved it and the RENT reference.. HIGH FIVE! :D
Hersheykiss24 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Amazing :)
Temarifan9622 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I liked it, it was great ;) I loved how David an Wes reacted when they saw Kurt XD (Especially David)
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3