Reviews for Unexpected Perfection
Love this story!

It's been years but I hope this story will continue to be updates. One of my favourite stories
LyraCarina chapter 8 . 1/24
I've never read a Jane and Mr Darcy story before. I quite like it! I hope you continue this one day. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
I literally love this fic more than life! Please update. :)
Lady Mage chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
Wow this is really good. Hope you update soon!
guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
This is an amazing story. Please update soon.

One of my favourite pairings :)
Sinna chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
This is a lovely story and so well written that it did not bother me a bit that Lizzy and Darcy did not end up together!
mngrue chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
I know it's been years since you've updated this, but I wanted to say how lovely I've found this alt. fic. If you ever do update, you'll have at least one reader. :)
kissesandcake chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Hello! Well obviously from the date you last updated this story I can see that you probably won't continue it. But I still wanted to come and thank you for writing such a beautiful piece. It's completely unconventional, I know, but I've always had this leaning towards Jane x Mr. Darcy because Jane is my favorite, and he is my favorite, so I could never help but imagine them together. I do love the original story, and Elizabeth and Bingley, but I think Jane and Mr. Darcy would have made a lovely couple. This wish only grew after seeing the 2005 movie because Rosamund and Matthew would make a beautiful pairing haha. Anyways, your story is so beautiful and I love how they're so in character and how it's so well written, truly sticking to the manners of those times and to the style of speaking and writing. Hope you read this review and know that people appreciate your story, because it's usually very hard to receive good reviews whenever you do something different from what people usually expect :)
Hekka chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Oh my! But of course, dear aunt did not scare Jane (she knows her own feelings and Darcy's feelings. And he already asked for her hand at her father...)? But of course she is not Elizabeth, so the scene should go other way. Ah! Can't wait.
Depp chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Love your story!

Jane and Darcy - different from the original, and therefore interesting to read.

I would love to read an update...
sjwinters chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Do you know how many times I've read this? Like, around thirty times. You're that awesome! What I wouldn't do to find an update in this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Uhh Jane and Mr Darcy? This is quite strange. I don't really understand, will they remain a piar? Or Elizabeth will come ahead?
sweetsorpie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Its captivating. I love your style of writting.
YepItsMe chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
On hiatus? Aww man... :/
Astonishment chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
I didn't expect to like this storyline but I do.

I wonder what will happen in the Lady C visit. Poor Jane is no match for the formidable Lady.

Great Job!