Reviews for Unexpected Perfection
Depp chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Love your story!

Jane and Darcy - different from the original, and therefore interesting to read.

I would love to read an update...
sjwinters chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Do you know how many times I've read this? Like, around thirty times. You're that awesome! What I wouldn't do to find an update in this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Uhh Jane and Mr Darcy? This is quite strange. I don't really understand, will they remain a piar? Or Elizabeth will come ahead?
sweetsorpie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Its captivating. I love your style of writting.
YepItsMe chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
On hiatus? Aww man... :/
Astonishment chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
I didn't expect to like this storyline but I do.

I wonder what will happen in the Lady C visit. Poor Jane is no match for the formidable Lady.

Great Job!
katmom chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Missed this when posted!

That dratted AUNT!

Blood letting...shiver...

Kathie
todream chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Thank you for the update. It was lovely, my dear! Sorry it took so long to review. Life has dealt some really tough stuff lately. See ya on the Twitter!
Strangershadow chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
AAAAAhhhhh! Our dear Jane is going to meet the evil aunt!

"He would have felt more than a pang if he had known how long it would be before he saw her again"- oh man, I sense Katherine De Bourgh's doing in here- she must have someone else for Darcy- I forgot her daughter's name...maybe her?

Poor Jane :(

Update
YepItsMe chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
I have to say first that it makes me chuckle that ppl are still asking you if/when this will be a Darcy/Lizzy story. (Not that I can't relate to the mind-reprogramming involved with this pairing. I totally can.) These two are so cute, and there is definitely passion there, too ;)

Poor Georgie - seems she isn't seriously ill, but Darcy is sweet to go to her right away. I'm a little worried about how long he will be gone, though. Is it truly a long time or a "when you're in love, a day away feels like a week" long time? And now Lady Catherine is there. Eek!

Update soon, pretty please!
Lilibet is married to the mob chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I just found this story so forgive me for being a little confused. I am so used to the Darcy and Elizabeth pairing that I thought it was a law written in stone somewhere. But I guess not. So, here we have Jane and Darcy as a couple and it seems that is the way it is supposed to be in this universe? Ok, I will have to get used to that before I can even start to process your story. But Wickham is making trouble? Well, at least that is familiar!
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
Poor Georgie! Being ill with a fever back then was no joke! #worried And when will Lady De Bourgh just get lost? Hasn't she learned by now where she's not wanted? #angry
janashe chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
oh my, Lady C has come to berate Jane. And I just can't see Janestanding up to her with the wit and courage and self-assurance of Lizzy, so I hope Lizzy is with Jane to defend her against the vitriol.

I am still adjusting to Jane being with Darcy, even though it is perfectly reasonable that he would be attracted to her. And I like them together. But years of D&E makes me question if it is best for either of them - in your story, it seems a good thing.

I am enjoying following this and look forward to the next update. I do hope it will be soon ...

I am concerned that you hinted he will be away from Jane for a long time so I hope to be able to get some answers before too long.
wuogkat chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
dun. dun, dun,

That Lady Catherine is a sneaky one...
Loki Firefox chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
An update! If I were the church-going sort I'd be singing hallelujahs. Excellent as usual. I can't wait to see how Jane would handle Lady Catherine and how the Collins and Wickham scenarios would resolve themselves.

Please don't let us wait so long for the next one! (although it is worth waiting for regardless)