Reviews for Slow Burn
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2019
Why is it that in every single slash story where the characters get married, they adopt a corgi? Not all gay couples have to adopt a dog, and not every one of those adopted dogs has to be a corgi. And do you really see Shawn and Cory with a yappie little dog like that?

Other than that, fantastically adorable story.
julesmonster chapter 18 . 7/17/2017
Loved it.
SilverStreaksofStardust chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
Incredible story. But my heart is literally breaking because it's over...
Doe82 chapter 18 . 4/8/2016
I loved the story! It had a great build up, and ended at a great place. Honestly the only complaint I have is that Shawn's point of veiw is all we got to see. What was Cory's opinion of collage? How did he go from denial to acceptance? How much did he talk to Morgan about when he was spending time with her, and why? Continue writing!
fire lover5161 chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
love it
shaeneice chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
Very well written. Really enjoyed this.
Esthernight chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
I love this story. So well written and fun to read!
Shiro Hiroki chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
You did great on this story, it was more sweet than getting down and dirty constantly. A great love story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Can I just say how amazing you are? :D You should write more Cory and Shawn fics. I'm loving this. 3
forgetMEalways chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
Ok, so..this story was absolutely beautiful and wonderful and I've listed it as my favorite because it deserves it more than anything I've read in a long time. It was simply wonderful. I loved it. Wonderful, great, and superb job.
miznik chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
I just read this whole story cover to cover. It was a really nice read. I loved the pacing, that you didn't have them hop right into bed. Their relationship took some time. I'm glad I read it!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 17 . 7/3/2011
Can't begin to describe my love for this fic! I really enjoyed the nice slow pace of it. Love these types where you just get glimpses of their years together, and significant moments. 3

Though I believe this chapter was my favorite. Cory and Shawn were so obviously in love. But the best and most realistic part is when Shawn was listing all of Cory's quirks and he still loved him despite or maybe because of them!

Another thing was that I LOVED that you had Cory having a successful job. The show dumbed him down, but I never felt it was IC and you explained it well, that Topanga was holding him back. (also enjoyed what you did to her ;-) Also good to see some lesser characters like Griffen.

Something that really struck me as so lovely was the I love you thing. I adore the fact that they said it before they were "in love" but as more of a best friend type of way and that they STOPPED until they could give it that extra meaning.

I could go on and on. Great story, with the perfect ending with the poem. 3
PurlpePanda605 chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
aww... So sweet. I seriouly love this thing. I love cory/shawn so it really isn't a shock but this is good on top of the fact that it's a great pairing.
sanil chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
Oh wow, I love everything about this. Everything. So much. I hope you keep writing and I can't wait to see your other stories.
oncethrown chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
I like that Cory just goes for it finally. I like how the chapter starts with the kissing. A lot of people do the drunken night thing, a lot of people do the starting to "platonically" sleep together thing, and I like that this is a little of both without falling into either trope.

Also I like going through thier list of easy people to tell.