Reviews for Climbing Back From Despair
Ahyah chapter 31 . 2/24
I really enjoyed reading this story. so, you have my thanks.
chanur chapter 31 . 1/24/2013
Amazing story. I loved it and thank you for the good time you gave me by reading it.
cotnut chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Oh I am getting chills here..
cotnut chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I think this line is a great way to sum up Jasper " In that one kiss I knew that Jasper was the type of man who was always in control, excelled in whatever he set out to do, and knew how to be loving and gentle when he needed to be." I hope that you really can highlight this Jasper.
cotnut chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Good decision there Jasper. Proud of you for getting back on the animal wagon. I am excited to hear how he will react when Bella tells him how proud of him she is.
cotnut chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I just found this story and it has my attention. I feel like I am there in the scene where you are describing Jasper looking at the image of Bella overlooking the water. What a great job you have done!
lilleys chapter 31 . 9/16/2011
TY for this story i really enoyed it and would like to see an epilogue !

The one thing i didnt like were the chapters on Ed and Alice's tortures the vulturi, it really spoiled the love story and especially when they came right b4 J B lemons . I think the severity and harshness of them was unecessary for the story and made it a little unbelievable Eds and Alices recovery at the end? If tht happened to ED he would of killed himself no lol?. Maybe edit them?

Anyway . TY GL
Kim Ginsberg chapter 31 . 7/28/2011
YAYYYYYYYYYY But its been over 3 months! Where's the update?
Kim Ginsberg chapter 30 . 7/28/2011