Reviews for It's Been One Week Since You Looked At Me
Firediva0 chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
This is really good please continue! It was so sad!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
I is so sad...update!
Plegurl18 chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
Finish
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
wow i cnt wait to read more ive been waiting for this fic to be update i love it
zemira chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Baka Usagi is right! D
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
I hate you because you hate me and you don't update
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Please give me more!
LyInWait chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
Hey let's go misaki! Go get yo rabbit ! Stupid unagi!
Morlana chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
Bout time for mistaking to stop mopping and get down to serious rabbit hunting!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Omg update to the 14 th chapter already this is torture to Poor misaki-kun! Stupid unagi!
nina chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
umm so im really confused i dont understand how this story is progressing help?
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
oohhh i cnt wait for him to remeber misaki :) i love it cnt wait for more
justsayyoulikeklaine chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
Update! I want more it's like leaving a cliffy! Usagi can't forget Misaki even though it's slowing coming to him Baka-Usagi! I feel really bad for Misaki! And how dare Sumi try to steal Usagi away! This story is getting really good, please update soon!
howboring chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Yosh you are still alive XD This is one of the few fics which I wait to continue 8)

I boil with anger, I hate Sumi so much... ;_; If this goes on Misaki finds someone else than Usagi ... And if this goes on I start to hope that he really finds someone ... Like Shinobu ... How could Misaki ever forgive Usagi that he does this to him... -_- Grrrr. Aikawa should make Usagi read his former mangas.

As always, I enjoyed the chapter - You're able to make the reader to feel strong emotions, the text is lively and Misaki's pain is visible. But I hope there would be some process in Misaki & Usagi's relationship. Though that might be because I really don't like Misaki being separated from Usagi.

Thank you for updating and please update again soon -
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
damn i want to read more.. aww poor misaki hits usagi over the head and waits for him to wake up and realise misaki's his baka usagi is right hahaha, love it cnt wait for more
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »