Reviews for Charmed Plus One
tinkermist99 chapter 22 . 7/28
I love this story plz update
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 22 . 3/13
Okay this is pretty good. I'd like to see the Cullen's team up with them to fight the source, maybe the denalis and other yellow eyes too. I mean technically the yellow means they have humanity, red does not. Plus her side would then be a balance of both world, and balance is key for any point of power. She herself is a balance of good and evil.
Stephannielynn chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
love this story
sportytc chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
please can you start updating this soon as i would really love to read more
afqtie324 chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
It's been a long time since I read a cross over story that was fun hope you finish it.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
(frowns in thought)
Demonic powers...fireballs appearing in hands...is Bella a Firestarter?
MoonPrincess623 chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
Bella just got rid of the darkness, or at least the main cause. I want to see more of chrisxbella. She she going to wait 21/2 more years for hr Chris to merge? More. Update!
MikaelsonChicka chapter 22 . 12/24/2013
I have officially fallen in love with this story!
MarionV chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
Thank God for Sasha.

I'm so glad Bella forgave Sam.
transqueer chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
I loved this and read all of it in like two days and got in trouble in three different classes today and now I see that it hasn't been updated since around july of 2012 and I so depressed and I hate life because this was amazing
carlynch05 chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
3 this story i hope there is more comming soon
dinoking chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
Yes I tHink she has every right to be mad. He left her and thinks when she comes back in to his life that he can boss her around. But she should try to compromise with him. And he needs to learn some control and think because him leaving her came to bite him in the ass. But that is just my opinion.
BakingIsLife chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
I can't wait until the next chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
a bientot
MarionV chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
Please please please update soon!