Reviews for Charmed Plus One
sportytc chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
please can you start updating this soon as i would really love to read more
afqtie324 chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
It's been a long time since I read a cross over story that was fun hope you finish it.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
(frowns in thought)
Demonic powers...fireballs appearing in hands...is Bella a Firestarter?
MoonPrincess623 chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
Bella just got rid of the darkness, or at least the main cause. I want to see more of chrisxbella. She she going to wait 21/2 more years for hr Chris to merge? More. Update!
MikaelsonChicka chapter 22 . 12/24/2013
I have officially fallen in love with this story!
MarionV chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
Thank God for Sasha.

I'm so glad Bella forgave Sam.
uteruskraken chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
I loved this and read all of it in like two days and got in trouble in three different classes today and now I see that it hasn't been updated since around july of 2012 and I so depressed and I hate life because this was amazing
carlynch05 chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
3 this story i hope there is more comming soon
dinoking chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
Yes I tHink she has every right to be mad. He left her and thinks when she comes back in to his life that he can boss her around. But she should try to compromise with him. And he needs to learn some control and think because him leaving her came to bite him in the ass. But that is just my opinion.
xNataliexVictorxo chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
I can't wait until the next chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
a bientot
MarionV chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
Please please please update soon!
ClumsyReader chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
seriously, that's how you end it? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
Very interesting story Id liked learn more about the effects of crossing the Wolf and Hallowell bloodlines . The wolves changed when they encountered vampires during the time of the 3rd wife. So maybe they'll adapt hunting demons now.

Also the Bella and the charmed ones could summon the 3rd wife to learn her name.
Flagstar chapter 1 . 10/5/2012