Reviews for Party Talk
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
REALLY cute! I like how you made PB and Marceline friends cuz most ppls don't and Its kinda annoying how most fanfic stories are about Finn and marceline I mean wats up with that? Anyway I loved your story though.
Sringer0 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
It's ok, but I'm more of a MarcelineFinn fan. In my opinion I Don't like it that much, but it's a nice story and I'll try to keep an open mind about the whole PBFinn thing.
taeyeons chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love this! Great job. I enjoy the concept of them being friends and wish they'd express this on the show itself.
Ziazan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Such a cute story! The idea was really cute, and you actually got their relationship spot on i think.

p.s. Did you see the episode "Go with me"?
Amspazz chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was so cute. Personly I like Marceline better than PB. But I do like Finn/Pb. And I just love how you were able to include Mareceline without too much fighting. And I just love all of Finn's and PB's iteractions. Probably one of the absolute best FanFIcs I've read. Great job.
paxtofettel chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
'Oh boy' hahahahah, that was brilliant
KillerLightbulb chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Awesome story! It made me remember an upcoming episode where Finn goes to the movies with Bubblegum and gets advice from Jake and Marceline. It used to be called "Masters of Romance", but they changed it to "Go With Me?". I love your work! Keep it up!
Lacheetara chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You have no idea how much I love you right now

it's unreal