Reviews for Bound Wings
A chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
:'(
That was sad but awesome! Poor Tombo!
G chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
WOW!
This is really well done. I loved the parallels between the present, and the flashback.
It was also neat how we found out the reason for him havingglasses.
Nitroid chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Unexpected, but there has to be a dark side to Tombo's cheerfulness somehow. Great story!
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
… charming.
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
For a cheery guy, he's pretty deep isn't he?

Love the angst! 8D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Maybe neato. Maybe wonderful
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awww...that is really sad...On the bright side, we know that he gets saved and can reach the sky, so it's ok. ;)
sixthseraphim chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I loved this! Like all the others said, the contrast and depth of Tombo's character from the movie is what really made this story great. I would've never thought of it this way!

He'll always be my cute little boy, but having a taste of what his background could have been like makes me have more respect for him and the story- even if it's just your take on it. Great job :)
Apfel Seine chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I enjoyed this story.

I thought the flashbacks added a nice sort of background to the usual carefree Tombo. It went a lot more in depth into his character than the movie does.

Personally, I think you should have ended it with a scene in the present. Then again, that would probably change the mood too much. *shrugs*

Besides, we all know how it ends XD
Merciless Stabbers chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Fabulous~ You are so gifted! :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I don't think you've ruined anything! This, although like you said much diffrent then the light hearted movie, is perfectly acceptable! Still, I can't even really to begin what I'd like to say... but I'll try.

The two seperate parts was fantastic. There's always two views for an event. One being obviously from the movie, and the second Tombo's thoughts while he's hanging on. And I think you did an excellant job with showing both sides. The part from his childhood was fantatisic, a little dark you said it would be, but well done. Although persoanlly, if I experianced a tramatic event like that I don't think I'd ever consider trying to fly again; except Tombo's got a lot of preserverance so I can see him still trying to fly even after that event.

The personifications of the ground and sky were great too. Just whispers, but they were done in just the right amount. Not repetitive, or enlongated, but just the right length and they 'soke up' just enough to leave an impact on the story.

Lastly, his thoughts about Kiki were great. I love the irony you pointed out.

Great work, and I hope you continue to contribute to this fandom, since I agree; it's quite small. :)