Reviews for Light and Shadows
Sarai chapter 28 . 9/12/2014
Emily chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
Your author's notes are SOOO corny... BUT I LOVE CORNY so we're good! Really enjoying your stories. I'm glad you had Sarah Jane apologize too, because I think she overreacted. And Virgil WAS going to tell her! Anyway, good job!
kattfan12001 chapter 28 . 3/19/2014
I love this story. I wanted to cry while reading the poem alan wrote (I couldnt because I was at work). And gordon really asked to he slap everything he try to be witty. I like your storys and im looking forward to the next ones. Keep the great work up
Guest chapter 28 . 3/2/2014
Just finished this story and I think that Sarah and Virgil are May favourite couple out of the all. Sarah is such a strong character and I feel that Virgil is sometimes looked over . Can't wait to read the next story in the series.
rocky7787 chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
This is so good. this is also the 6th time I've read this story but I never get sick of it. :)
hbruce chapter 28 . 10/23/2012
It's only after a second reading (okay 4th) of this story that I noticed all the little allusions to other fandoms (Daria Morgendorfer, twins Jensen and Jared, "Jerk" "Bitch", to name a few).
All I have to say is: well done in your writing, and well done in (seemingly) also being interested in pretty much every pop culture entity that I'm interested in.
If I didn't have a complete appreciation for you before (which I did), I do now.

Oh and as always, fantastic job on this story!
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
So let me get this straight... Lainie became a pancake, we have a teenage psycho on the loose, and it's Scooter's turn in the limelight? He should be rather afraid I think... *Grins* I can't wait!
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 21 . 2/7/2012
This is completely irrelevant, but you snickered after the 'Lainie and Kyle are nuts' spiel. Just wanna grin and point out that Snickers is a Nestle chocolate bar that contains peanuts, caramel and nougar. Cool huh? Oh, and you better not permanently maim Sarah Jane or Virgil, that'll make me mad...
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 17 . 2/7/2012
Can I please steal one of your cake knives? You're rubbing off on me, cause I wanna torture Kyle and Lainie. How DARE they try and kill our baby, and then blame Sarah for it! The nerve of them! *Eyes light up in savage glee* Do you set Alan's brothers on them? Please? I really hope you do! I guess I have to find out...
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Hi. Yes, I am reviewing now instead of at the end. I most certainly do hate Lainie already! Blech. *Gags* A person who likes to stir up trouble and steal other girls' blokes are not worthy of my time! *Smiles* But I love Sarah Jane so far!
Autohumans chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
"Hello, Dr. Haas," a soft voice answered. "Do you have a prescription for a lonely man?"

Emily chuckled as she opened the door to the stairwell and began to move up the stairs. "Take two cold showers and remember that I'll make it up to you when you get home."

Love that line :)
TBMom chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
The only thing that bothered me in this chapter is the pain David's family will go through. Otherwise as always a great chapter!
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 28 . 8/11/2011
Great story!
Hersheykiss24 chapter 28 . 8/9/2011
loved it as always. can't wait for your next story
TBMom chapter 28 . 8/8/2011
Another great story! Looking forward to the upcoming. Have fun on your vaction. There is nothing more important! :)