Reviews for Justice Will Prevail
Nispedana chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Hmn... although personally, I'm fine with the story and your OC... I suppose a lot of fans aren't. I haven't read a lot of DN stories yet, let alone OC stories, to give you concrete advice on this though. In any case, let's hope for the best. Furthermore, according to my analysis of the fandom (DN) it's pretty normal to have a hard time getting feedback because the story gets buried very quickly as well... so don't fret and keep writing, my friend!

This is it for now. I hope to see you soon. ;)
Nispedana chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I like the word count! It would have been more 'pleasing to the eye' (or maybe just mine) if you perhaps divided the paragraphs a bit more or maybe added dialogues. I suppose one way to improve this chapter is also putting in more events. I could tell you that longer chapters beat a lot of chapters any day.

Hope I'm helping and off to the next!
Nispedana chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Very interesting start! Currently, I saw quite a few tense problems and a few spelling ones but I'm not really the one to care. xDD Besides, they could be easily fixed with rereading or something.
Anyway, your writing isn't bad at all and your OC, albeit some would categorize her as a sue immediately (I don't care either way), is not so bad either! I wish you divided the paragraphs a bit more is all... and perhaps ended it with the appearance of a canon chara or something.

I dunno if my critique still applies tho as you're already 10 chaps up. xD I just have a habit of reviewing all chaps I read so please ignore the reviews if you want. xD
INTP chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is possibly my umpteenth time rereading what there is of this story, and I have only just noticed that in the first paragraph, not very far in, you use the word conformed instead of confirmed. There is a large difference. I really like your story though, so keep up the spectacular work!
PandaWolfFUCKYEAH chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
I really love your story! I'm actually quite obsessed with it. This is one of the best L/OC stores i have read. There need to be more :(

But anyway i really (really!) love your story. Please, please, please update soon.

(unless of course there are things going on, i completely understand.)
Storm the Albatross chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
This is a very interesting story. Update soon please. I want to read the next chapter. :)
AyameRose chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
hehe... lawli-chan is over protective (and he's not even her boyfriend... yet...)
burry and bunny chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
good chapter! L got... weird in the end, huh. but, yea, update soon please!
burry and bunny chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Heehee, good chapter, I like it. update soon, yea?:)
AyameRose chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
SCARY!...aww cute moment...
AyameRose chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
hehe... *sing song* L's GOT A CRUSH, L's GOT A CRUSH, L's GOT A CRUSH!

OH SHUT UP WHY DONT YOU!... sorry about her... shes a spaz and i havent let her out in a while...
AyameRose chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
hehe... and the cute romance starts... NOW! yay yay yay! now lets see how our two geniouses act...
S chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
UPDATE BEFORE I DIIIE! so uh yea good story '
ShardsOfTheCrystalHeart chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
L . . . is EEEVIIILLLL! . . . and that's why I like him! _
The New Vampire chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Silly girl, flirting isn't besting ;)