Reviews for Provocation
PrincessKooh chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Omg awesome so hard to find Anri X Tsukasa pairing embraced at least to me. Nicely done
Mizu-skittles326 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh my gosh this was way cute! i could actually imagine this happening in the show. I thought it was way great! good job, i mean it! -
Coconut123 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Nice! Your naration style is really great, and it's nice to see more sasami work up.

Great job
Tami the Scene Queen chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Best Sasami Magical Girls Club Fan Fiction EVER!
fudgecakebrownies chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I love it. I absolutely love this, I've never seen another Anri/Tsukasa fan, it's a mircale I found one! :D Thanks for writing such a fantabulous fic~ I'm probably going to be posting one of my own soon, and I hope to see more Anri/Tsukasa from you soon~!
EmberOfSoul1323 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Thanks for writing this! D

No one else seems to be a Tsukasa/Anri fan except for you, the other reviewer, and I.

I was also really hoping for the creators to do something for them, but they never did. Sure, Anri still was crazy about Tsukasa, but that's about all we got from them.

I Love this fic though! Very good grammar (I didn't see any mistakes), the characters were in character, the lovely pairing (fan girl squeal! lol), and the sweet and adorableness at the end _

Will you be writing more of Tsukasa and Anri? I will definitely read and drop a review if you do )

I wish you good luck in writing and keep up the brilliant work! D
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This story was awesome and I'm glad to see a Tsukasa x Anri story finally!