Reviews for The Devil's Touch
DevilMayCareXIII chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I really hope you choose to continue this story.
Loving it!
Visitor chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
Please please please! Update on this story please! I just got finish reading all 17 chapters today and I want more! So many unanswered questions! I really hope that you'll update on this story and haven't given up on it. But anyway this story has been different from all the other Roxas and Axel fanfics I have read. I've only read one other that would fit the different category which is good. I like how you've written this up, with absolute no sugar coating, just plain old in your face this is hell kingdom hearts fanfic reality. So marking this as a bookmark I sure hope to see an update from this sometime down the line. Other than that I'll be sure to check your other works. Till Next Update.
mikasong chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Please update! Please?
Takara yume chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
AhahaI have to say that I really love this story-the plot, the interactions and the amazing witty dialogues you come up with the pacing is really good, and well I just really love your style of writing, ahh I feel really sad for Sora though, having to suffer just as Roxas did-I have a bad feeling tat he might commit suicide soon-probably-that or die of aids thanks to Kairi-/chokes/anyways sorry for rambling but can't wait for the next chapter update soon pureasu/ ; 7 ; ))/
Takara yume chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
pftt haha aww yeaah this chapter was really cute XDD love it!
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Uwaaah this seems really interesting love the idea so far ; 7 ; your descriptions are so vivid-that it's as if I can imagine the very scenes happening-and it's amazing-/chokes/ feel bad for Roxy tho D:
Orchidfur chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
Please update soon :)
Mako chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
Kairi is a dirty whore! Please update soon!
satori02 chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Well Kairi is a bitch.
XionAmmy chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
update? Please?
luckycat222 chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
KAIRI SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO DIE. Not even joking I just hate her. asl;dkfjasdkfjkl BUT I LOVE YOUR STORY! Its so good, please update soon! :3
shikatehpimp2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Just so you know, I'm too lazy to actually login. But I'm watching this story. Its in the bookmarks in my phone just so i can seriously check this everyday. I just started reading it, but I'm so in love with everything about it. This is the best thing I've read in a while. And I'm serious. Please finish it:) and update a lot.. possibly. If you have time. Thankssss:)
ShiShi-theLION chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
... ehhhhhhh... this is getting bad... AIDs is scary... :[ I'm scared...
cho-chan09 chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
So, Sora should just kill himself now... And commit murder while he's at it. Fucking Kairi! There are no words to describe how much I want to mutilate her right now. Thank you for the update and I hope for more soon! _
Canna chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Wonderful chapter! I love the idea, the way you write, Roxas, Axel...everything! I look forward to your next update!