Reviews for Tired from Waiting
Yoshichao chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Geez, you could've asked me to edit it if you were too chicken. : I've read Scott's work, it's a lot worse than this (even if it's yaoi).

Anyways, I think I already gave you my opinion back when you first sent this to me but I'll elaborate more and crap or whatever.

Firstly, it might just be OCD on my part but the abundance of single-lines for a paragraph-thing irks me. Some things could be mushed into one paragraph and more detail could be added (I know you're a pansy when it comes to yuri but you gotta suck it up).

Secondly, there's a lack of punctuation in a few places (my comma senses are tingling . . .). Also, the wrong punctuation in some other places.

Thirdly, I believe the title would be "Tired of Waiting". It could work with "from" if "waiting" was a noun so unless you make the title some funky double-meaning, you might want to change that.

Lastly, on a less serious note (I don't know how I missed this before XD); who the hell says "yawn" when they yawn? XD

Anyways, good job, good luck, and continue. If you keep writing stuff, I might get some motivation to write crap. :D Hooray!
Mstery Fan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I LOVE IT! Do continue.
TEAM AYUMI chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
WOW, the first time when Kazuha made her first appearece in the manga and anime she got mad and jealous of Ran for being with Heiji, but later became best friends later and now Kazuha wants to take her friendship into a WHOLE new level and leave Shinichi... I don't like yoai, but I am a minor yuri fan(but I'm not lesbian) and I don't mind it all. I like the really good yuri like Kannazuki no Miko. I do like one DC yuri pairing and that's AiAyu(AiXAyumi) they do look like a cute little yuri pairing. And I did heard of some KazuRan fanfics and doujinshi as well. The only yuri I don't like is the one that has lemon or lime in them.

Interesting fanfic you got there anyway please do continue.
FanFictionWorm01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011