Reviews for Again
Brb, crying
servant123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Beautiful ending
TriciaHearMeRoar chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Whoooa. I think I totally had a dream like this once! You totally captured his entire character in this. Amazing.
AlyAce2012 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was sweet. :)
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Love, love, love this story. Your attention to detail . . . Gah! (*gushes*). I think this fan art is perfect for your story:

gallery/?offset48#/d3h3x5k - I mentioned this to the artist and she agreed that your story is "awesome."
I promise you that chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
So, so, adorable! I have a soft spot for seeing Eugene struggle with the Flynn Ryder part of him, it's so deep and I love it! Love your writing!

- Liz
boundtotomorrow chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Adorable! *faves*
Alita258 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I love how you immerse in Flynn's persona, letting us see he's human and not perfect, and still giving a happy ending of sorts.
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow. This was beautiful, amazing, absolutely gorgeous. It's just... perfect. So in line with the characters, as Eugene's adventurous nature makes it logical that he would leave, or want to leave at some point.

And the ending was absolutely flawless.

Great job!
Astro Latte chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
adorable!
pamplemousse07 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Yikes. That was awesome. I'm so glad that he didn't leave! I wondered that also, if he ever wanted to leave. It was so touching at the end! I like how she changes his mind about leaving right away. Thanks for writing :)
Air-Quiet-Reader chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was heart-wrenching (don't think I've ever used the term to ever describe a fanfic around here before). Your writing of a torn Eugene is spot on and realistic, the ending was an excellent "wow..." type ending, and it all flowed extremely well- especially good considering the rocky subject and the quick switch. Love it.
Shinammi chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
*tearing up* Wow...

You know, I always kinda wondered if Eugene would ever get the urge to leave. (And while I was reading this, I swear I thought he really WAS going to for a minute.) But you really showed that no matter how strong that urge might be, he never really could go through with it. He loves Rapunzel too much. ;)

Fantastic job! I especially loved the ending - it was super sweet!