Reviews for The Agreement
LapsusAngelus18 chapter 14 . 2/11
Okay, so reading this story obssesively all night, and then noticing that it hasn't been updated since November actually made me cry a little bit.
While there were a few errors (i.e., Harry's children being pure-bloods simply because both of their parents were magical, when in actuality, all four grandparents being pure-bloods classifies one as such), I really love this story. It's funny, and actually had me guessing right up until the part at Andromeda's. I really hope you update this soon, because I really might die without knowing what the hell is up with Napoleon Dynamite and Bellatrix 2.0... so, yeah, update soon, please! :)
Lady Gothitelle chapter 14 . 2/5
Let me see if I got this straight the Harry who was at birth of Albus Severus probably around the gala was an imposter and they have all the exile muggleborns spinning through floos untill they die food depravation or to just a place where only they know and Harry's there so people can't pick up the peices . Ron's fiancées is an insurgent placed there to access threats to the plan and taken them out . Finally Draco is subconcuoisly in love with Hermione .
LCB chapter 14 . 1/17
Still Lost.
LCB chapter 13 . 1/17
Lots of stuff going on!
LCB chapter 12 . 1/17
Who got her!?
LCB chapter 11 . 1/17
I would kill her for hurting my kid.
LCB chapter 10 . 1/17
Was dean dead? In the fire place?
LCB chapter 9 . 1/17
Interesting.
LCB chapter 8 . 1/17
Can't wait to find out what's going on!
LCB chapter 7 . 1/17
Awesome.
LCB chapter 4 . 1/17
Trapped herself!
LCB chapter 2 . 1/16
She wasn't a quick with words as she used to be!
LCB chapter 1 . 1/16