Reviews for Dark Prince
malita23 chapter 29 . 8/19
Oh my blobiness I'm crying
Kraehenhexe chapter 29 . 7/3
Rereading this over and over again for the last six years... and the ending still makes me cry.
I doubt I'll ever get over how much I love this story and all your other writings. Thank you so much for all you've done, TOGW. (what a great nickname Krae. very nice. you should go into design and advertising)
I LOVE YOU. I hope you're doing well and I wish you all the best. I haven't been active on FFN near as much as I used to be, but I still return to give love to stories that seriously are deserving of it.
I would favorite you and the fic again, but I've already done so years ago, lmao.
TragicMiracleCollection chapter 29 . 7/2
Hi there!
I'd just like to say that your story was amazing and it inspired me to post my own story for DP. After only one day, I got some reviews and it sent my self confidence skyrocketing! Thank you for writing a beautiful story for one of my favourite shows. Maybe you'd like to read mine? (I don't know, you don't have to)
;D
CaseLC chapter 13 . 6/16
I stumbled upon this story and am jumping chapter to see of this is something I want to read. From your summary, this could be a seriously dark fic if Dark didn't respect Danny and his wishes. Since he dose, an the writing is good, I decided to read this uniqueness. Just wanted to say.
Nunya chapter 29 . 6/8
Oh god I tried so hard to cry ,but couldn't the reason for it I do not know .
Ninja chapter 28 . 6/8
I have with held reviewing this story for a while. I absolutely love it. You managed to do something only one other writer besides my mom has done. You made me laugh I have not laugh in a very long time. None of my friends have ever managed to make me laugh. Not only this ,but you made me fangirl so hard I nearly peed myself oops... TMI. I don't have to ask why you named skulker Richard. You named him that because Richard means dick and well he is kind of a dick. Thank you for the laughter (which if I can say scared the shit outta my friends) I really need it. And keep on writing with your heart ,let no one tell what to write
Nunya chapter 1 . 6/8
I have a question why bowels. Why do they always say in the deep dark bowels I mean what even is a bowel. I would really like to know. BTW your a great writer
Indee13 chapter 29 . 5/30
Hello there,
Well, first of all, I don't know if you'll be reading this. It's been years since it was last updated, no? Yet I just started reading Danny Phantom fanficts because I was reminiscing my childhood *wink*

Okay, so, the story. At first I didn't even send it a glance at it for the pairing. Well, I'm fujo but the age difference (and physical appearance difference) between both characters making me... hmmm, 'duh' about the pairing. But wait. I read the summary and it drew my attention then I started reading a few chapter, and guess what? (tho you'd probably know) I CAN'T stop reading! XD

You're writting is so beautiful and you managed to describe the characters very well. It gives the shame that I shouldn't judge the book by its cover, check the summary first then sink in the prolog :V Thanks to you now that I add PDxDP in my shipping list *heart*

What fascinated me here that how you improved the characters. The most significant one was obviously the Pariah Dark, from the malice king into a loving husband. Danny was also beautiful here while he was so... rebellious before. Oh! Surely my type this kind of story *heart* *heart* *heart*

It saddened me when conflict between Danny and his parents arose, not to mention how Jack mourned over his mistakes for... how long? Twenty years? God it's so long while you said that other characters died way sooner *sniff*

Anyway, the ending was beautiful. The whole family and friends gathered again, apologize shared, starting a new happy life. It tears me up *sob*

My fave was the Old Land (er, that's how it was called, right? Probably I should reread again to check), it was so fluffy romantic and so thoughtful of Pariah though the wedding scene was also so sweet :3

Best regard,
Indee13
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 29 . 5/23
This is an impressive story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Phanten chapter 29 . 5/17
Ok so...I skipped the lemon part (last chapter) now...this was a great ending...though it made me realize your heart can stop any second because of various reasons...we don't even know if we'll be alive the next min or not
Lady Gina Ichimaru 1995 chapter 13 . 4/22
My 1st step:
I'm Mrs. Chazz Princeton and I'm addicted to this story this is probably the 8th time I read it and it gets better every time
But I don't want help I want to re-read it at least 8 more times Love it!
Iamalmosthuman chapter 5 . 2/18
Damn right. Danny ain't taking none of that superiority ego complex.
Iamalmosthuman chapter 3 . 2/18
I- I don't know how to feel about this. You're corrupting me without a doubt, but I'm also kinda enjoying it.
Iamalmosthuman chapter 2 . 2/18
wow, everyone is in character. Internet high five to you. I'll be honest, I'm kinda hoping that this doesn't turn out to be an abusive relationship (unless their isn't one to begin with) and I'll admit, I'm also hoping Pariah isn't really in his thirty's. However, you really got the plot rolling. And that's always good.
Iamalmosthuman chapter 1 . 2/18
I am both intrigued and terrified of what's gonna happened next. Mostly 'cause this is rated M.