Reviews for Seeds Of A Watermelon
CosmosAngel chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Story is interesing. I will to see relation between our Namek prefer and Makoto. Next chapter please.
Lolchen chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Like this chapter especially. Moar!

I think it's quite readable, and nicely in character, too, so far. I really wish to read more about the beginning, slowly advancing towards a relationship x3
Jewlbunny chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I like I hope to read more soon.
Moonlit Memories chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
This is surprisingly good! THe First chapter threw me off a little with how short it was, but the second really snaged my attention. I love how you incorpoarated the meat of the story in flash backs, and the future Sailors as well. I don't see too many stories that feature those four. I look forward to more!
PriestessHelene chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
I like that the team that came after Jupiter was not the original team but the asteroid senshi along with Chibi-Usa. That should make things very interesting. I can't wait to see more!
Fatal Mars chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
I loved the first one. I was confused at first wondering if Makoto was studying a rose. Your detail is amazing and the second one is good as well . I always admire people who can do prompts I fail majorly.
my-dear-fangirl chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
This is really well written! A good start for this couple! and very in character for Mako-chan!
PriestessHelene chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
You know what I like this. Please keep it going.
JPandS chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So cute! It's been a while since I've read such cute romance )

Thank you so much for the read! It's so adorable!