Reviews for Springes to Catch Woodcocks
ultimatefandomfangirl chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
wasn't that fic supposed to end well? :/ I kind of felt empty when i finished reading it. is there any updates you have on another site?

the first chapter was definitely the best! It could be read as a one-shot, definitely.
Magpie1600 chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Oh come on. I hope your moving did well. We need more
GoldenVXN chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
What a great story! I could not stop reading! I cannot wait until you update. I have to know what happens. Lol thank you for sharing your story with us.
BananaBreakTime chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
It's been a month!

I'd like to read more please. Please?

/pouts/

Syrus chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next! It really sucks how Arthur always seems to put duty over his own feelings, when this is one time when, as most of us would agree, it is unnecessary.

And I like the little Arthur/Merlin and Merlin/Gwaine dichotomy you've got going on here, since while Merlin suffers, he really realizes the way that he makes Gwaine suffer. It's sad and awesome all at the same time!

I hope you post more soon! XDD
virus-of-blossoms chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Gwaine, arthur and merlin would make the worlds greatest threesome.
Our-Lady-of-Victory chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
So, I discovered you earlier this week. And then I read all your completed stories. And then I read what you have of this one. AND I LOVE THEM ALL!

Anyway. I hope you feel inspired to update this story. Also, you write Lancelot perfectly. I mean, you write them all very well, but your Lancelot is so spot on.
JackHidden chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
This is really an excellent piece of work! I am impressed a great deal with your word selections, your word smithing... just everything really. THis is by far the best quality fanfiction I have read on this site. You should be very proud of yourself.

I might add that I feel quite incapable now of writing my own stories since you have set this bar so high. Kinda like i got cut off at the knees! ;) but I still gained in the long run in that I got to read this story (at least to this point).

Thank you very much for he hard work and dedication to details.

I know that we can be the most critical at times of our own work. If you at all feel that way about this story than i suggest you read your reviews here, and be reminded of the satisfied experience that you bring to your readers.

THX.

Nicholas (JackHIdden)
Moonlit-Jeannie chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Was happy to see this update. Especially loved the scenes with Merlin and Arthur and the one at the end with all of the knights. It was really nice seeing a little more of Elyan too. Cannot wait to read the next chapter. This was wonderful.
seiyuurabu chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
So damn amazing.
ACDiNosey chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Oh I so love this story I could have cried when I saw you updated... I was really hoping that you hadn't somehow dropped the story.

Your writing style is exemplary and your characterisation is flawless. It is a real pleasure to read this story.

I was a bit unsure about the "guise" thing, but, although I know it's Merlin underneath, I really like Sir Cavill as a character. He is truly portrayed as a different man, giving a chance for Merlin to act as he would do now if he hadn't got all the bagage behind him.

I really hope this story will stretch on for a while, because it is really good.

I've read all your other stuff too, and I know your characterisation remains constant through the different stories, so if you want to write some more, I'll be amongst the first to read them all :)

I particularly like unrequited Gwaine, although at some point I would really love to see you write him as "going with his feelings". Maybe in anger or in desperation or something like that.
MiraxHorn chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Wow wow wow. I read that way too fast. But I was so excited for the update I just had to see what happened. Merlin in disguise. The bath tub. And then merlin recognizing what he was doing to gwaine, ugh it was all perfect. Thank you :) looking forward to another update.
V.E. Silber chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Three cheers for Myashke! Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, for gay!

Please keep writing and updating or I nay have an aneurism!

All my love,

-Nicky 3

ps: Merlin is breaking my heart :(
Mandolin77 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
...I cried. Good grief, I'm still crying. This whole story is just beautiful, and I love your writing style. Not a whole lot of people can pull off 'unrequited love' (or, I guess I should say, 'forbidden love') very well, and you do just that. I’m also excited about the idea of regular updates, since most of the pieces here on FF - including my own stories - are only updated maybe once every few months.

Tomorrow I shall come back and read some more, and I'll be sure to leave another review. Right now I have to go find a Kleenex.
V.E. Silber chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Dearest Myashke,

I would sell my soul for One more of your unbelievable chapters. I read your story unblinkingly, on the edge of my seat, often reading late into the wee hours of the morning. You're truly an amazing author. You've fully fleshed out the romance between Arthur and Merlin, with all its nuances, and you've kept truer to the characters than even the original creators of Merlin. Gods bless you, Myashke. May the future bare many years of fruitful fanfiction for you. *bows deeply*

With love,