Reviews for New Alliances
Jutta chapter 6 . 10/18
Yippiyeh! Finally an update! Thank you so much! I've been waiting for that reaaaaally impatiently! Your story really rocks, I just love the way you get into the minds of Riggs and Murtaugh and how you explore the impetus for their actions by letting us know what they think.
I hope you will continue and update again soon (pleaaase also "The set up" - I'm dying to know how this turns out!)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 6 . 10/17
To be honest, I was wondering why he'd be in that part of town that night. This seems like a strong possibility as of why. Great work as always!
frogs hair chapter 5 . 4/17
Loved it! Well done. Glad your muse is back :)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 5 . 4/4
Excellent chapter! Funny thing is, I've been thinking about this story recently. Probably because I watched the Lethal Weapon series again... *Shrugs* Oh well, ha ha. You've continued to nail the characters down well. I can't wait to read more as it comes out! Well, I can wait, but you know what I mean. *Chuckles*
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Interesting story so far. I think it's pretty cool to take a look at what Riggs and Murtaugh thinking about certain things. I also really like how you change diction when you change from one character's perspective to another (i.e. Roger's calmer actions and words of choice to Martin's fouler behaviors and words). Good job! I'm definitely following this and marking it as a favorite.
Katherine chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
That was really awesome writing! you got their lingo down perfectly ! cant wait to read more
BloodCharm chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i really liked thanks for making a lethal weapon story there isnt enought keep writing