Reviews for New Alliances
jumafan chapter 7 . 1/18
Thanks for the update. Enjoyed it - as all your stories - very much. Especially the part with Carrie and Tiddlywinks was really cute. And there was a tear in my eye when Riggs finally tells Trish he's widowed.
I hope you keep on writing. You're my hero :-). The only active Lethal Weapon fanfic writer that's left in the world it seems ...
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 7 . 1/9
Honestly, I wasn't really expecting a new chapter this quickly. XD Not complaining, though!

Anyway, I found it intriguing that Trish asked Martin about his wife. Probably because I didn't consider it before, but looking back it would make sense.

All in all, great chapter!
Jutta chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Yippiyeh! Finally an update! Thank you so much! I've been waiting for that reaaaaally impatiently! Your story really rocks, I just love the way you get into the minds of Riggs and Murtaugh and how you explore the impetus for their actions by letting us know what they think.
I hope you will continue and update again soon (pleaaase also "The set up" - I'm dying to know how this turns out!)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
To be honest, I was wondering why he'd be in that part of town that night. This seems like a strong possibility as of why. Great work as always!
frogs hair chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Loved it! Well done. Glad your muse is back :)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
Excellent chapter! Funny thing is, I've been thinking about this story recently. Probably because I watched the Lethal Weapon series again... *Shrugs* Oh well, ha ha. You've continued to nail the characters down well. I can't wait to read more as it comes out! Well, I can wait, but you know what I mean. *Chuckles*
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Interesting story so far. I think it's pretty cool to take a look at what Riggs and Murtaugh thinking about certain things. I also really like how you change diction when you change from one character's perspective to another (i.e. Roger's calmer actions and words of choice to Martin's fouler behaviors and words). Good job! I'm definitely following this and marking it as a favorite.
Katherine chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
That was really awesome writing! you got their lingo down perfectly ! cant wait to read more
Jupiter Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i really liked thanks for making a lethal weapon story there isnt enought keep writing